QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - pics from own PC
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » pics from own PC » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.09.03
pics from own PCPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by amaki_tenshi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Do u mean u can give us the possibility to upload images from PC in the forum?
I know this type of frum and I know that there is the option for that......
Please give me the possibilty to use my images and you'll see a very cool forum
Thanks

06.12.2003, 03:50 PM amaki_tenshi is offline   Profile for amaki_tenshi Add amaki_tenshi to your buddy list Add amaki_tenshi to your contact list YIM Screenname: amaki_tenshi
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe... u mean.... adding pics to an avatar gallery?

06.12.2003, 07:14 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
amaki_tenshi
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.09.03
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by amaki_tenshi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not only...I mean adding pics to a post
Like this:

But not from a external link, then directly from my own PC

06.12.2003, 10:39 PM amaki_tenshi is offline   Profile for amaki_tenshi Add amaki_tenshi to your buddy list Add amaki_tenshi to your contact list YIM Screenname: amaki_tenshi
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ohhh... a picture attachment function .... hmmm.. there's a hack that does that, havent got around to install it maybe later xD my web space is limited

06.13.2003, 12:00 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.28.2006, 01:15 AM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

how do u add pics 2 avatar gallery?

cheers

08.28.2006, 08:22 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks