QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I have a suggestion for UO
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » I have a suggestion for UO » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Weltall
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.18.02
I have a suggestion for UOPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Weltall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

stop playing ffxi and update the short film pages to the new layout

10.16.2006, 04:11 AM Weltall is offline   Profile for Weltall Add Weltall to your buddy list Send an Email to Weltall AIM Screenname: the jumpstation
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ffxi rocks! ^^ Diabolos server!!

10.16.2006, 04:52 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Huh?
What's this about?

10.16.2006, 06:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I seriously do not know ^^

10.16.2006, 06:15 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You NEVER know what your talking about.

10.16.2006, 06:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Or do you know exactly what I am talking about yet it makes perfect sense or you might just not know what you are talking about!?

10.16.2006, 06:20 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

M-I-Y-A-S-A-K-I

10.16.2006, 06:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

HOLY COW! you can spell!! yay for jazzi (clapping of hands)

10.16.2006, 06:35 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

T-A-K-A-H-A-T-A!!
Now do you know the Greats?
Someone help me explain1!

10.16.2006, 06:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

you are flying solo on this!

10.16.2006, 06:48 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, It would take me hours to explain myself!

10.16.2006, 06:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

*seizes "spam"*

10.16.2006, 06:58 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Raymus
I seriously do not know ^^

and yet you just couldn't resist spamming up the thread.

10.17.2006, 05:28 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a suggestion.
Why not apply postions of a moderator to each forum in the tavern. Some one that can spam out the spam lol

Also why not have a download section where you can download certain songs from certain anime soundtracks.

10.17.2006, 02:51 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you look in the media section for various films on this website, then there are some tracks available in MIDI format... I downloaded those and listen to them all the time!!

I agree with Endless Twilight... please UO, appoint some of us moderators so the endless flow of spam can stop!! Perhaps...
[LIST]
[*]closing threads which have become over-spammed
[*]Warning spammers
[*]Longer time ban between making posts (up to a minute) stopping spammers posting multiple times within a short time period
[/LIST]
I hope that doesn't sound too harsh(!), but the off-topic forum is in a state with so much spam thaat it's making the forums less enjoyable for the rest of us. Is it any wonder why so many members have left? Soon enough, these forums become a gaggle of hysteric 12 year olds spamming nonsense every thirty seconds.

UO, can you possibly save the situation?

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

Post last edited by Phyrra on 10.17.2006, 03:22 PM.

10.17.2006, 03:03 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

That was hurtful arren18 and Phyrra..

I have already stopped "spamming", god sakes.

oh well I guess everyone chews on the new guy.
;-;

Yeah I agree with endless_twighlight there should be a page with ghibli music! ^^

Also a gallery!

P.s: If people are complaining so much make a effing spam section..... Some people these days... It is just a site.

10.17.2006, 03:08 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Sorry you guys if I spam alot. I can't help it and didn't
know how to edit postes before until I talked about my
grandpa(he's fine know). That's why I poste so much in
a short period of time. Is this a good explanation?

10.17.2006, 03:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, its good, glad hes doing better, and im glad that your trying to keep the sppam down, thumbs up!

EDIT: yeah, we could use some moderators, ill do it if UO wants, or heck any of us can, lets kinda control this cause i agree with phyrra, its gotten outta hand a bit.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 10.17.2006, 04:08 PM.

10.17.2006, 04:06 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Thank you!
It's hard not to spam.

10.17.2006, 04:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, ughhhh weltall...... don't expose my sercret
yea i been playing too much ffxi lately (Ragnarok server! those who care )

I been wanting to appoint mods long time ago just never got around to it, I also need to recruit some more site staff to do news on the frontpage of O.G. anyone interested in that?

10.17.2006, 05:57 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks