QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - How do i ignore a forum poster?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » How do i ignore a forum poster? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  How do i ignore a forum poster?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I remember a forums where it can be done easy. Here, i dont know how or i dont know if it's possible.

Muchos Gracias.

09.29.2006, 11:15 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There is an ignore list, but I don't know how it works...

First, click on Profile button on the bar along the top of the page

Then there's an ignore button. I've never ignored someone, so I don't know what happpens, but it should ignore their PMs at least.

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.30.2006, 02:46 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okies. Thanks m8.

09.30.2006, 05:06 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

fill me in furs!

10.01.2006, 10:30 AM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

... stop seducing me!

10.06.2006, 09:36 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I hope its not me you wanna ignore..
(as i would never do that to you ... )

10.07.2006, 07:30 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah...
Me neither, I don't ignore people(no matter how
annoying they get!)

10.07.2006, 05:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just testing smething...

10.07.2006, 05:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh, typed it in wrong.
Anybody have ghibli stuff? Other than the films?
I bought a chibi totoro with original tag with ghibli
on it! Now I wish people would stop squishing
it to see if it makes a sound!

10.07.2006, 06:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I have ordered a set of kodamas from mononoke..
Will also buy cominica Totoro bus stop scene, and Cominica model Sophies Castle..
Eventually, i will have loads of figures..
Right now I have Cowboy Beop figure (spike, Julia, Faye Valentine)
and Blame! figures (based on manga BLAME! by Tsutomu Nihei - REALLY GOOD!)

10.07.2006, 06:25 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Cool!

10.07.2006, 06:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.15.2006, 04:38 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks