QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whoever wants avatar bk post here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Whoever wants avatar bk post here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Whoever wants avatar bk post here!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Following (good) orders from FFF, startin new thread if u want ur avatar bk post beneath!!!!

and maybe u culd leave a notice for UO as well? maybe something like '' please for the love of anime, hurry the fu..." or something like tht, this is just an example of corz

12.09.2006, 02:43 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good Nausicaa_Cat(pats you on head).
Avatars..must..be..FIXED!! NOW!!
Okay? (goes back to sweet mode)

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.09.2006, 03:46 PM.

12.09.2006, 03:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i pmed uo a while back and haven't heard from him..maybe hes busy?

12.09.2006, 05:51 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hes probably got his head stuck in FFxi, jeez, cmon and fix up the site.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.09.2006, 07:24 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really want my avatar back....

12.10.2006, 06:29 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
HA!

12.10.2006, 01:14 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I may have to bring Itachi's plan A
into action if this goes on..

12.10.2006, 04:12 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i still cant put my F****N AVATAR!!!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.11.2006, 07:07 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's just as well I never got round to changing mine.

12.12.2006, 12:22 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lmao. Itachi's plan A WULD b very useful. OR if we culd get Black Haru to come sort this out.... (tht will b understood by all u Fruits Basket fans lol)

12.12.2006, 12:23 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haha! If only..HAHA!! I act like
him, pretending to have an evil
side then change to good side..

12.12.2006, 03:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

See with me i ONLY have an evil side.

12.14.2006, 12:44 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Are you okay?...
I think i'll act like Hughes
next week before Christmas break..
that'll bug the crap outta every body.
No announcement on new Ghibli film..
and would they PLEASE fix the stupid avatar thing?
What the heck happened to it any way?

12.15.2006, 07:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

poop.

12.16.2006, 01:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

maybe UO's dead

12.17.2006, 01:31 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*Gasp*
That wouildn't be a suprise, would it since
he's taking so long, eh?

12.17.2006, 07:46 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nah, ive seen him pop on occasionally

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.17.2006, 11:36 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

CATCH HIM BEFORE HE LEAVES NEXT TIME!!
flood him with messages, do something.
He can't ignore the problem forever.

12.17.2006, 11:40 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, we shuld set a trap. We'll monitor wat time he comes on then we'll all come on when we know he'll b on and spam him like hell mwaa ah aha aha... Or Get in touch with FBI and hav him assasinated!!!

12.17.2006, 12:55 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i really want my avatar back, can you guys put back your avatar? or you still having trouble

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.17.2006, 03:41 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks