QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Signature problem!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Signature problem! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Signature problem!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i don't know about anybody else, but i can't see my own signature!!

does anybody see it?

if they do, why don't I?

The starry sky is twinkling again, this earth is exalted with tears.
The galloping time shines its light, and this world without you is my "FANTASY".

08.15.2007, 06:58 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont see it, what are you using to host your image?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.15.2007, 07:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
sho
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i just found the picture on google, so im not so sure....

what do you use to host your sig?

The galloping time shines its light, and this world without you is my "FANTASY".

08.15.2007, 09:07 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

photobucket, it is very easy, just go to there website and create an account.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.15.2007, 09:17 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
sho
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i actually already have one, so ill just go and upload the picture

thx for the help

08.15.2007, 09:28 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
sho
Ohmu

and now it works!!!!

thnx again

08.15.2007, 10:00 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

no problem, glad i could help

Click for Gallery^^

08.16.2007, 04:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like that sig. Don't know why, it's just got that extra something. Excuse my randomness.

My Anime List

09.12.2007, 05:17 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

mine?

09.12.2007, 05:34 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sho
mine?

Yeah. Yours.

My Anime List

09.13.2007, 02:34 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

why thank you very much
- although i didn't make it!

09.13.2007, 09:27 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks