QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Grave of the Fireflys TV movie
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Grave of the Fireflys TV movie » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.20.07
Grave of the Fireflys TV moviePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Greg Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Grave of the Fireflys TV Movie. I know it would need to be subtitled but has anyone released this?

04.20.2007, 07:42 AM Greg is offline   Profile for Greg Add Greg to your buddy list
Hyuma
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Hyuma Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

try on amazon.jp or yesasia.com

bye.

04.20.2007, 11:35 AM Hyuma is offline   Profile for Hyuma Add Hyuma to your buddy list Homepage of Hyuma
Greg
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Greg Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Brilliant.

Thanks,

04.20.2007, 11:43 AM Greg is offline   Profile for Greg Add Greg to your buddy list
Greg
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Greg Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There are several websites that have it available to download but you have to pay. I'm pretty sure it's not subtitled either.

Darn it!

04.23.2007, 12:19 PM Greg is offline   Profile for Greg Add Greg to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you mean buy, then Hyuma basically got the gist of things. But go to CDJapan or Yesasia instead.

If you mean download, then I suggest boxtorrents.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.24.2007, 12:22 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Greg
Susuwatari

Does anyone know if this will be subtitled?

04.24.2007, 04:16 AM Greg is offline   Profile for Greg Add Greg to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks