QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Welcome
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Welcome » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
WelcomePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi friend>>

If you boring

What you do to do sth fun ??

With who you sit ??

Post last edited by yoyo on 02.25.2007, 03:39 AM.

02.25.2007, 03:38 AM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi.

03.05.2007, 11:49 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Georgia
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.20.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello 8]

Damn right i wonna trade cards,
I trade you,
But not my Charizard
Thanks to studentcartoonist for the drawings!

03.05.2007, 01:39 PM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by yoyo
Hi friend>>

If you boring

What you do to do sth fun ??

With who you sit ??

I have no idea what you just said??????

PLEASE say that more clearly .

Check out my music:

04.01.2007, 09:02 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
  hiPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorrry.....
when i write this i be soooooo sad>>>
that 2 spend time
if you are sad what are you do?????
just that>>

04.05.2007, 12:39 PM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks