QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - My outbox...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » My outbox... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
My outbox...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have just sent a personal mesage (my first one ever) but it doesn't show up in my outbox. Should it, or is the outbox not for sent items? It also doesn't show any replies I've made to personal messages, in either the outbox or inbox. Should it, or am I over-reacting?

Does anyone know if this is all as it should be?

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.09.2006, 05:29 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haha, i think you'll only see it in the outbox if you checked "Leave a copy" at the bottom of the form

06.09.2006, 06:03 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't worry Phyrra...I made EXACTLY the same mistake, for ages!!

06.09.2006, 07:12 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh! *buries head in hands* ~ how embarrassing...

Sorry for asking such a silly question

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

06.10.2006, 01:36 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks