QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - another suggestion...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » another suggestion... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
lol >.< you guys really dont see this box?

Woah! Where's that!? I have never seen that in my life!

I've used Safari, Firefox and Camino, and that box appears on none of those browsers. It can't be the brower then; so why can't I see that BB code box?

EDIT: Ohhhh.... I had 'allow BB code' turned off in preferences... now I have it turned on, and I see that box... silly me... sorry for causing so much trouble

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

Post last edited by Phyrra on 06.15.2006, 04:14 PM.

06.15.2006, 04:11 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol opz

ok i changed all new user registration default to have BBcode turned on

06.15.2006, 05:03 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Kanta
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.26.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kanta Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh!! I 've just solved the problem, as Phyrra did!
I was just thoughtless.
Thanks to everyone!!

06.15.2006, 07:55 PM Kanta is offline   Profile for Kanta Add Kanta to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey! how about that new box!
But I still had to follow SpiritedSen's instructions (3rd post on this thread) to post my favorite Nausicaa pick. Actually I didn't even need the IMG button, I simply pasted the URL link:

And this one is using photobucket recomended by lindseybermudez (7th post), also no IMG button needed (I couldn't resize this one):

Am I correct to say that we have to use sites like Imageshack or Photobucket to post images (not that there's any problem with that)?

Post last edited by aviator on 06.17.2006, 02:20 AM.

06.17.2006, 01:40 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by aviator
Actually I didn't even need the IMG button, I simply pasted the URL link:
Am I correct to say that we have to use sites like Imageshack or Photobucket to post images (not that there's any problem with that)?

I assume you got this pic from the net then, yes? You only need to use Image Shack if you want to put pics on the forum that are on your hard drive.

06.17.2006, 03:25 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
I assume you got this pic from the net then, yes? You only need to use Image Shack if you want to put pics on the forum that are on your hard drive.

They actually were on the hard drive, they did originally come from a website, but I put them on the hard drive first before I do anything with them

Post last edited by aviator on 06.17.2006, 05:48 PM.

06.17.2006, 05:44 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
They actually were on the hard drive, they did originally come from a website, but I put them on the hard drive first before I do anything with them

I'm confused!! How can you paste a URL to something that's on your harddrive?

06.17.2006, 05:48 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

quote:

I'm confused!! How can you paste a URL to something that's on your harddrive?

I don't! I simply upload the image on imageshack/photobucket, copy the link that gives me an image on this forum (according to your instructions), and just paste the link here on the message box or sig box. I'm not an internet expert but when I say link I mean those addresses (or URL's ?) that imageshack/photobucket gives after you upload an image

06.17.2006, 05:59 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
I don't! I simply upload the image on imageshack/photobucket, copy the link that gives me an image on this forum (according to your instructions), and just paste the link here on the message box or sig box.

Aaaaaaaaah, I see! I didn't know you could do that!!!! You learn something new every day!! What a wonderfully educational forum this is!!! Thanks aviator!!

06.17.2006, 06:09 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
aviator
Warawara

Any time!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Aaaaaaaaah, I see! I didn't know you could do that!!!! You learn something new every day!! What a wonderfully educational forum this is!!! Thanks aviator!!

Didn't think I'd be able to return the favor , funny how things work out sometimes (that's Ghibli spirit for you)!!!

06.18.2006, 10:26 PM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks