QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - new art pic done
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » new art pic done » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
new art pic donePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this here is my latest piece of art being done and sort of editted in photoshop. i dont think it is fully done i'll have to look into it but this is ment to be "sakura" from the anime series "naruto" but i've put her in a punk type suit took a few hours to do and as i said its still not fully done so.....

there u have it lol XD

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

03.15.2006, 04:11 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very nice. I quite enjoy personal art work. Have any others? Maybe an online album? If not then you might be thinking of making one.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

03.18.2006, 10:06 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well all my art work just goes on my deviantart page but im in the middle of building a portfolio website but i not sure when it'll be done im afraid

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

03.19.2006, 07:56 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks