QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Avatar Problem
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Avatar Problem » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Avatar ProblemPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't seem to upload an Avatar, everytime I add the photo from my computer it just clears again and I get

You didn't fill out all the fields correctly!

Any ideas ?

Post last edited by Koda on 07.06.2015, 09:57 AM.

07.06.2015, 09:54 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What filetype are you using? How large is the image (filesize)? How large is the image (pixels)? I think these things affect it.

Actually, I haven't done it for such a long time, but there are options for uploading and for linking, right? It might've been somewhere else, but I seem to remember having problems with the uploader and had to do that part somewhere else and use that link instead.

07.06.2015, 04:52 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have got it to the right size, and tried Jpeg and PNG. Maybe it is the uploader, but I don't know how else to do it. It just has the option to upload from computer or not use an avatar.

I was hoping Roar would be on as I want to change my username too :/

07.06.2015, 06:07 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Roar will be around sooner or later...

07.06.2015, 08:01 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I must have misremembered that problem. In that case I really don't know why it won't work...

07.07.2015, 04:24 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay thanks guys , hopefully he will know

07.07.2015, 04:51 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No I don't The avatar system has been messy for a long time. Ever since the fire nation attacked.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.07.2015, 08:16 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Koda
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
No I don't The avatar system has been messy for a long time. Ever since the fire nation attacked.

Darn Fire Nation !!, could you change my username to Koda please

07.07.2015, 10:46 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Now that, I can.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.08.2015, 10:40 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So now it's Spidey reincarnated as Koda.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.08.2015, 10:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...welcome to the tavern, Spidey's brother who happens to be the same person? How do I word this? Ah, well. Koda it is!

07.08.2015, 12:14 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spidey/Coda: Koda

07.08.2015, 12:53 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Koda
Ohmu

Lol same person haha, but Koda is the username I used on another forum now haha.

I am reborn !!!

07.08.2015, 06:14 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To make it simple: SpideyIncarnated was REINCARNATED as Koda.

07.08.2015, 09:31 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Okay so new members seem to pull it off, I still can't upload one haha

10.27.2015, 08:40 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
SurrealBrain
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.03.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SurrealBrain Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seems I can't do it either. It already drives me nuts that one forum won't let me use any avatar that's not premade...none of the premade ones having my favorite character in all of fiction, no less.

I'm immature, yes, but it seems to be a problem. Here's to hoping it can be fixed.

04.06.2016, 02:21 AM SurrealBrain is offline   Profile for SurrealBrain Add SurrealBrain to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Any update on this issue haha?

05.24.2018, 09:51 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
arren18
Administrator

Isn't your current avatar new?

If it's still a problem, I don't really know what to do with it. The forum software is old and obscure. One thing I did just now was add another zero to the filesize limit. Maybe that'll help somehow?

05.25.2018, 04:33 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
arren18
Administrator

Hey, just want to point out that this is apparently an issue again! I was trying to change mine and every time I do it, the next screen is just plain white, and the file apparently doesn't upload.

So I advise everyone against trying to update your avatar for now!

12.12.2022, 12:11 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

12.12.2022, 05:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks