QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - update for my dad husky51
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » update for my dad husky51 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My left foot is now mostly the same color as the other one! YAY! Still a bit of a reddish tinge just beneath the skin, but WAY better looking than last week...

So happy!!! Want to dance, but won't lol

06.03.2015, 04:27 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

latest info for my latest incarceration in the convo hosp is:

I am to be released on Sunday the 19th,either morn or evening. If everything goes alright and I can get a ride, no problem...

Making an impression in here tonight... played a "test your sense's" game and missed a bottle of nail polish so Amy, program director, started painting the nails on my right hand.... meh... Getting some funny looks, lol...

07.15.2015, 08:15 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

I have been home a few days now and am finally getting an interest in things... Read some of a book and watched quite a bit of anime and generally feeling better... YAY

07.23.2015, 10:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Glad the recovery's coming along well, Husky ^.^

My Anime List

07.23.2015, 02:27 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's great to hear! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.

07.23.2015, 03:06 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

sigh, for every step forward, there's another back. Spent hours with a buddy at the VA Hosp getting fluids and antibiotics for a unnary infection... OOOWWWWW!!!

07.24.2015, 03:23 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
littlelassie
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.17.13
update about husky 51Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by littlelassie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok...ummmm...heres another update about my dad husky 51. He went into surgery on his kidney at 8:30 am on Wednesday Feb. 24. He is out now...it took about 5 hours for the surgery. I heard from both my brother and my aunt that he is doing great. He just wanted me to let you all know!!! Just gotta love that feisty old man!!!

02.24.2016, 07:58 PM littlelassie is offline   Profile for littlelassie Add littlelassie to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the update Lassie; so glad he's doing well! ^_^ Here's to a swift recovery.

My Anime List

02.24.2016, 09:37 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Great news. Thanks. Go Husky!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.25.2016, 05:03 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for letting us know! I hope we'll hear from the man himself before long.

02.25.2016, 12:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
littlelassie
Kodama

Husky51Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by littlelassie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If he listens to the nurses and his sister...he should be up and kickin in a couple of days!!! 😂😂

02.25.2016, 12:27 PM littlelassie is offline   Profile for littlelassie Add littlelassie to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hooray! Can't wait for his return.

02.25.2016, 09:34 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
littlelassie
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by littlelassie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hes doing better...was in quite a bit of pain these last couple of days but is up and moving around with assistance. Thank you all for the well wishes...im sure he cant wait to get back to posting stuff himself...

02.27.2016, 01:13 PM littlelassie is offline   Profile for littlelassie Add littlelassie to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i hope he gets well as soon as possible

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

02.28.2016, 12:42 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

I'll be back later on, when I the chance alk longer, I'll see you all then. Until then, hanks for he good wishes...

The Husky loves you all..

02.28.2016, 06:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Good to hear from you, Husky. ^_^ You take care now and get plenty of rest.

My Anime List

02.29.2016, 12:46 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Glad to hear you're doing better Husky, all my best wishes are with you. Take care of yourself!

02.29.2016, 07:12 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good to hear ur ok husky! Get lots of rest and recover.

03.01.2016, 10:12 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm glad to hear that, Husky! Take care!

03.01.2016, 11:34 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

IT'S ALIVE, MWAHAHAHAH!

Well, I am feeling pain so I must be, right?

Still not 100%, but I'm getting closer...

Thank you for all your support and thank you, Favorite Daughter, for keeping up the news abt me...

Hoping to be up and about very soon...

Today is so much better than yesterday...

Later, Gang...
=========================================
@fen
aren't you get hitched soon? My mind's a bit fuddled, like big surprise there, right?

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.03.2016, 04:28 PM.

03.03.2016, 04:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks