QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Im new to forums
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Im new to forums Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.26.23
Im new to forumsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fishlego Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im eli and im new to forums, are there any tips i should know or anything else i should know?

04.26.2023, 05:07 PM fishlego is offline   Profile for fishlego Add fishlego to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, fishlego...

Best I can say at this point is to find to find and enjoy the different Ghibli Movies!

04.26.2023, 10:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome! I don't know if there's that much you need to know to take part. We have some rules on stuff like double posting, but most of that is pretty relaxed since it's so quiet here nowadays - I think the main rule to follow now is just to be friendly.

But yeah, feel free to take a look at some of the existing threads, especially in the Ghibli Discussions section, and reply there or make a new thread if there's something else you'd like to talk about!

04.27.2023, 03:26 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
toriforiumu
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.23
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by toriforiumu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi!! I'm also new to this forum (and forums in general)!

05.25.2023, 01:37 PM toriforiumu is offline   Profile for toriforiumu Add toriforiumu to your buddy list AIM Screenname: miu YIM Screenname: miu
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, toriforiumu...

Things are slow right now, mostly because of no new Ghibli's out, but a number of members do still drop by now and then... A very few active members are still around...

Library aide? Then if you haven't seen it yet, you might like to watch "Whisper of the Heart"... The main character, Shizuku, is an avid patron of her local library and it plays a big part in her life...

I know that it is one of my favorites...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.25.2023, 02:38 PM.

05.25.2023, 02:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a little late, but welcome always nice to see newcomers.

05.26.2023, 05:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
toriforiumu
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.23
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by toriforiumu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks for all the warm welcomes!

05.30.2023, 02:06 PM toriforiumu is offline   Profile for toriforiumu Add toriforiumu to your buddy list AIM Screenname: miu YIM Screenname: miu
LucyCoffee
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.05.23
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LucyCoffee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm honored to be on this forum and happy to meet you all!

12.05.2023, 11:39 PM LucyCoffee is offline   Profile for LucyCoffee Add LucyCoffee to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!

12.06.2023, 08:15 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks