QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Screening of "When Marnie was There" tomorrow night
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Screening of "When Marnie was There" tomorrow night » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.23.15
  Screening of "When Marnie was There" tomorrow nightPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Totorosfantasy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello,
As some of you might have seen, I will be attending the North American premier of "When Marnie was There" at the DGA theater in NYC tomorrow night. One of the things on the top of my mind was the notion that there might be a chance that because it's a special first-time screening for North American audiences, the Studio Ghibli staff behind it (Japanese voice actors, director, and producers) might show up. While neither Hayao Miyazaki nor Isao Takahata were behind this latest movie, long-time producer Toshio Suzuki was a co-producer.

02.26.2015, 05:01 PM Totorosfantasy is offline   Profile for Totorosfantasy Add Totorosfantasy to your buddy list Send an Email to Totorosfantasy
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We have a Ghibli-specific part of the forum to put Ghibli-related threads in (which this certainly is!)

Enjoy the show! *envy*

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.26.2015, 08:51 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks