QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hayao Miyazaki Drawings & Autograph
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hayao Miyazaki Drawings & Autograph » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.18.15
  Hayao Miyazaki Drawings & AutographPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Zalandrys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello all,

This is my first post on this forum. I'm hoping somebody here has knowledge about something that I've been curious about for years.

Throughout the years, I've seen many Hayao Miyazaki autographs on these 8x11 white boards. They are always accompanied by a drawing.

Here are some examples...
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m136383906
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k187337250

I had previously always assumed that these were hand drawn and autographed, but I've recently heard that there are standard templates, and that only the autograph is hand done.

Does anybody have one of these, or any knowledge about them?

Thanks in advance,
-Zalandrys

07.18.2015, 07:29 PM Zalandrys is offline   Profile for Zalandrys Add Zalandrys to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow. No, sorry. To be honest, I've never even seen them before.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.20.2015, 07:47 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks