QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - How tall are you?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » How tall are you? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: How tall are you?
< - 5'
5'1" - 5'2"
5'3" - 5'4"
5'5" - 5'6"
5'7" - 5'8"
5'9" - 5'10"
5'11" - 6'
6'1" - 6'2"
6'3" - >
Results
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  How tall are you?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just since we've been talking about it a bit in the random thoughts thread lol

08.15.2012, 05:36 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

About 5' 7''. I wish I were taller. OTL

My Anime List

08.15.2012, 10:09 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm 5'6" and have always wished that i was taller...

08.15.2012, 01:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm 6ft, was 6ft 1inch I have shrunk an inch as I got
older.

07.24.2014, 03:13 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

One son is 6'3", second son is 6'1" and daughter is 5'10"...

They all got their height from their mother's side of the family... lol

Mom was 5'2" and Dad was 6'3"... but I got the short end of the stick...lol

I am taller than one of my daughter-in-laws...

YAY!

lol

10.02.2014, 12:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a little bit shorter than 5'5" but around there. My boyfriend is a tiny bit shorter than me.

I wonder how tall our kids would be. lol The men in my family are all fairly tall and so are the women on my side of the family.

10.02.2014, 01:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
magical dream panda
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.04.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by magical dream panda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51

im 5,7 or 5,8 but im not done growing and my doctor thinks im gonna be at least 5,11 or even 6ft
its hard being a tall girl T^T

01.04.2015, 04:34 PM magical dream panda is offline   Profile for magical dream panda Add magical dream panda to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by magical dream panda
quote:
Originally posted by husky51

its hard being a tall girl T^T

One of my cousins married a lady over 7' tall and they have been happily married for many years now.

My daughter is 5'10" and I know through her experiences the trials of being a tall girl. All I can say is that it usually works out so never give up hope...

btw, WELCOME to the Tavern, Magical Dream Panda...

While growing up I always heard that drinking coffee would stunt a person's growth. I really don't think that had any effect on my ultimate height.

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.04.2015, 08:19 PM.

01.04.2015, 08:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kailee Brambani
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.05.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kailee Brambani Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm 5'6". I'm just fine with the way I am. Ah, wait.. no. Actually, there are some times when I've wished that I was a couple of inch shorter.

02.10.2015, 01:44 AM Kailee Brambani is offline   Profile for Kailee Brambani Add Kailee Brambani to your buddy list
awakewaver
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.07.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by awakewaver Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am 5 feet and 6 inches. I wish I was taller!

02.10.2015, 06:16 AM awakewaver is offline   Profile for awakewaver Add awakewaver to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow so many 5'6"ers

I don't really wish I was taller. Convenient height - tall enough to reach high up things, short enough to wear heels without towering over everyone!

02.10.2015, 07:15 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm 5'6" too, which is pretty average here. My weight though...

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.10.2015, 08:28 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Where the heck were all these 5'6"ers back when I was younger??? I always felt so short amongst the tall's In school, I was usually the last one chosen for a team even though I was strong and could run fast, just short... sigh

When I was coaching my daughters softball team back in '84, (I was 38 ) we ended practice with a run around the bases twice. One of my girls, Yakisha iirc had won 1st place ribbons in age rankings 3 years above her own age (10). She challenged me to a race one day. one lap around the bases and we crossed home plate tied!

Then I collapsed and died and now I am a ghost in here...

hahahaha, no really, other than being a bit winded, I was ok, but I was running at a weight of about 250 and I could still bend over and touch my toes...

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.10.2015, 12:27 PM.

02.10.2015, 12:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

About 6', give or take. I haven't checked for a while, but I don't see any reason it would've changed since last time.

02.12.2015, 06:28 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

I've come to this conclusion about myself...

As well as this realization...

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.12.2015, 01:25 PM.

02.12.2015, 01:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
About 6', give or take. I haven't checked for a while, but I don't see any reason it would've changed since last time.

Whoa when did you get tall... have you always been tall?

02.12.2015, 03:41 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep, I think my height has pretty much stayed the same for the last few years. And I've always been fairly tall.

02.12.2015, 08:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't really grown for a few years, I am 19 so doubt I ever will. I am 5"8

06.26.2015, 07:31 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Lynnie
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.07.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lynnie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm 19 and I'm 5'1 (154cm). I love my height! I stopped growing around the 6th grade??

10.19.2015, 06:29 PM Lynnie is offline   Profile for Lynnie Add Lynnie to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh you're same age as me haha

10.27.2015, 08:45 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks