QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Kiki and Jiji's Flight
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Kiki and Jiji's Flight » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.09.14
Kiki and Jiji's FlightPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Zarkan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone, I'm a huge fan of Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli in general, and a wannabe designer. ;P Recently I got into t-shirt design and here's my latest work. What do you think about it?

If you want, at this link you can freely download wallpapers both for desktop and mobile.

If you like the design and don't mind lending me a hand, you can vote the t-shirt on Qwertee. More votes, more chances it will be printed. Thanks in advance!

04.09.2014, 12:50 PM Zarkan is offline   Profile for Zarkan Add Zarkan to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's a really nice design, may pick one up myself

04.17.2014, 03:22 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm an avid Ghibli fan myself, but isn't that a copyrighted image??? It does look good, but.....

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.17.2014, 04:09 PM.

04.17.2014, 04:08 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks