QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Studio Tour (NOT Museum) ?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Studio Tour (NOT Museum) ? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.06.13
  Ghibli Studio Tour (NOT Museum) ?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fkkcloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello

I am trying to find a way to tour Ghibli Studio rather than Ghibli Museum which I got a tour ticket already.

I am going to visit Japan this Nov 2013 and trying to find my best way to visit Ghibli Studio.

10.06.2013, 06:28 AM fkkcloud is offline   Profile for fkkcloud Add fkkcloud to your buddy list Homepage of fkkcloud
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome to the wonderful and mysterious universe of studio ghibli

i think you must have a special link (like journalist or actor or famous entrepreneurs) to visit the studio. you can easily get to the spot but can not enter. So in my humble opinion it is safest to make sure your entry before you leave country from a famous(link) of yours and take him with you.

i am saying this because in their website it is clearly stated that they do not allow visitors in the studio

However there is always exceptions such as recently a visit was allowed to a chinese student.

So hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Best of luck.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

10.06.2013, 08:35 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Like saviour said though, u can always just walk around outside it. When i go to japan, i plan to go out of my way to just be able to see the building where the magic is created.

10.07.2013, 08:33 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks