QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - anyone got this
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » anyone got this » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
anyone got thisPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i just could not stop laughing and so posting it here new kind of spam

hi Message from lilianbaby, sent on 07.23.2013, 07:31 AM to saviour2012

Hello!
i saw your profile and picked
interest in you, My name is Miss lilian. I wish to be in good relationship
with you.
Please if you feel interested write me through the contact so i will send
you
my pictures and for us to know each other more better,
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
lilian

lilianlove769@hotmail.com

here is the profile link

http://onlineghibli.com/tavern/members.p...1&boardid=0

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 07.23.2013, 02:36 PM.

07.23.2013, 02:35 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes... was considering making a thread about it myself.

My Anime List

07.23.2013, 03:48 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I started laughing hysterically when I read it in my box

07.23.2013, 05:18 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got this too and I was going to post about it.

Looks like I wasn't special after all.

07.23.2013, 06:09 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So, now the obvious question is . . .

Which of us gets to date Lilian?

07.23.2013, 06:46 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Orphic Okapi

Obviously I get dibs since I own this site ^^mwuaha

07.23.2013, 08:38 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's just not fair...

Let Lilian decide.

07.23.2013, 09:14 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
quote:

Months since you've last been seen here and this is what you come back for?? You must be really eager.

07.24.2013, 04:43 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UO
quote:

hey UO

we need to repair the main page of the site

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]

07.24.2013, 05:33 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh Lillian. Such a player. Sent one to me too.

We can battle it out for her affections. Hunger Games style.

Alternatively, how do we feel about polyamory? Big happy family style.

07.24.2013, 08:07 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, this is the 21st century after all. I'm sure we can work something out.

My Anime List

07.24.2013, 08:41 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And since I'm the oldest, I get firsties... dates, that is...

07.24.2013, 08:59 AM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can't say for UO, but big daddy gets 2nd dibs.

And there's no third because I say so

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.25.2013, 12:35 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Ohmu

Well, Lilian is on right now...

07.25.2013, 10:24 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lilian didn't send me a PM. Maybe she saw my photo already

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 07.25.2013, 02:06 PM.

07.25.2013, 02:06 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Lilian didn't send me a PM. Maybe she saw my photo already

sorry to be late. i have not seen it . is it here?

07.30.2013, 12:17 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didn't get one haha, maybe I wasn't signed up then. I'm taken anyway lol. I could decide for a small fee .

Post last edited by Koda on 07.30.2013, 02:21 PM.

07.30.2013, 02:21 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks