QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  #2 What are you doing right now?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What are you doing right now?
Thread #1
-------------------------------

First off, stealing a new #2 thread layout from Mushka. Heh, thanks.

Next, expecting my stalker girl to comment on the above because I mentioned the 'M' word.

Then, lamenting why banks can make so much money and still not let you have reasonable access to YOUR OWN MONEY YOU HAVE LENT THEM.

Finally, cursing these April showers. Hey, guys! It's May now so pack it in!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.01.2008, 08:31 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's pretty damn hot here, though I ain't complaining. I'd rather have the scorching sun than 24 hours of miserable thunderstorms.

Although the nights can get really stuffy. Weather reports state close to 100% humidity. That's Singapore for you.

Me, just messin' around with my programs while leeching more anime music.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.01.2008, 10:45 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not getting ready for school.
I am going to have to leave- oh great! I'm late again!

05.01.2008, 11:19 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jus' chillin' and bein' happy. ^_^

Heh, I've got the Bleach ED going around and around and around and around in my head.

EDIT: Now, two hours later, I'm wondering where everyone is.

And I'm hunting down lyrics for the D Gray-man OP and ED. Got 'em.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.01.2008, 03:03 PM.

05.01.2008, 01:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Next, expecting my stalker girl to comment on the above because I mentioned the 'M' word.

Whose your stalker girl? 0.o you better not mean me buster!

And your allowed to say their names you moron

For some reason I just had a really strong mental image of me being a little kitten and you being some big dog. And me having a paw on your ear so you were pinned to the ground and being like: "HA yeah! Do as I say!!"

I need to daydream less....

05.01.2008, 04:07 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, there you are! Took you longer than I expected.

Right now am organising a bunch of RPG maps and data and goodies for the new tech thread. Trouble is I keep looking for new NPC characters and finding Google images throws up page after page of partly dressed women. So, its taking a while...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.01.2008, 04:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

Ah, there you are! Took you longer than I expected.

I am not your stalker. In your ruddy dreams

quote:
Right now am organising a bunch of RPG maps and data and goodies for the new tech thread. Trouble is I keep looking for new NPC characters and finding Google images throws up page after page of partly dressed women. So, its taking a while...

Makes me wonder what your typing in eh eh? *wink wink, nudge nudge*

05.01.2008, 04:25 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat I can see i'm going to have to promote myself to self-elected Saddles Watcher to make sure you keep in line.
Look. Just there. My case. It's resting.

It's impossible to find middle aged anime females. I've tried various search strings based around that set of words and I just get naked babes, It's sooo frustrating!

I guess this next sensei you meet will just have to be a panty-flashing 14 year old... *sigh*

05.01.2008, 04:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Look. Just there. My case. It's resting.

Well no, I meant i'd police you. And you'd hardly call the police stalkers now WOULD YOU?

Silly boy.

quote:
I guess this next sensei you meet will just have to be a panty-flashing 14 year old...

Arren will be pleased.

05.01.2008, 04:39 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, I searched under "things Arren might like" and the results were shocking. I hit the reboot button at once, I couldn't take it.

The things I do for you lot...

Right now I'm wondering if NC and I are the last two people alive on earth - no one else is online it seems, not even in MSN-land.

05.01.2008, 04:58 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Haha i'd hate to search that, thats for sure

I know! We do seem to be the only people around this evening eh? And im going in a sec...

you'll be left on your lonesome =]

05.01.2008, 04:59 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Its okay, me and Google images will survive. Somehow. Bye bye!

Right now I'm saying bye-bye!

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.01.2008, 05:01 PM.

05.01.2008, 05:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ja, I'm off to watch D Gray-man, episode 4.

Then I might consider my bed.

My Anime List

05.01.2008, 05:15 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Revising neurons. Urgh. Neurons vary in diameter, length and number of extensions, bipolar psuedounipolar, multipolar neurons...

05.01.2008, 05:51 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ganglion!

Yay! I like my thread layout. Although in retrospect, the bold title isn't as necessary as I thought, being right below the thread title. Fenkashi's layout is prettier

Oh well, nothing wrong with some errors propagating through to future generations...

I think anime characters have remarkably short lifespans, on average. The population seems to dwindle past twenty...

I'm probably going to sleep soon.

05.02.2008, 02:17 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
quote:
I guess this next sensei you meet will just have to be a panty-flashing 14 year old...

Arren will be pleased.

The sad thing is that I was going to say that myself. xD

05.02.2008, 02:52 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Ahh see I know you too well now We dont even need you here anymore, I can just speak for you.

"yes arren would like"

"wearing clothes?! arren would hate that!"

"half-man, half-girl you say? Yes, yes I think arren would rather like that..."

simple

I SHOULD BE LEAVING THE HOUSE.

AND I HAVE NO SOCKS ON.

AH.

05.02.2008, 02:56 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No socks? Don't worry, I'm sure Saddles will lend you stockings.

05.02.2008, 02:58 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

uploading lavi fanart onto photobucket. slow computers are the bane of my existence.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.02.2008, 03:12 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

drinking a nice cup of tea and just chilling on the net

05.02.2008, 04:51 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks