QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Draw ghibli
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Draw ghibli » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.27.14
  Draw ghibliPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Louie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My daughter loves all things studio Ghibli and would love to learn how to draw your / there characters, is there a book that I can buy to teach her her how to do this. She already has several how to draw manga books, but is there one just for Ghibli? Thanks

09.27.2014, 01:24 PM Louie is offline   Profile for Louie Add Louie to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not that I'm aware of, Louie. If I were her I'd just find some pictures of the character I want to draw and copy from that.

My Anime List

09.27.2014, 01:42 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Louie
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.27.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Louie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks. I have seen several web site that do it, but I was thinking of a nice book for Christmas

09.27.2014, 02:36 PM Louie is offline   Profile for Louie Add Louie to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

maybe an art book for a Ghibli movie... I think that they have some of them by title...

09.28.2014, 01:20 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks