QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Busan - Other Photos
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Busan - Other Photos » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.04.15
  Busan - Other PhotosPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by skye Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

At the request of arren18.

I attach some other photos in around Busan .

Hopefully of interest , though I suspect a little dull , like going through your Grandma's holiday snaps.

Let me know if any interest and I will see if I have a photo to satisfy your 'ism

Photo 1 - for Train Spotters

Busan Metro , older style platform as most now have safety doors on the platform , not just guard rails. These older style ones are being replaced at pace

10.21.2015, 11:57 PM skye is offline   Profile for skye Add skye to your buddy list
skye
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by skye Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Busan's famous fish market - Jagalchi.

Just about everything in the ocean is available.
To buy , to eat alive , to eat boiled , to eat fried , to eat dried

10.22.2015, 12:00 AM skye is offline   Profile for skye Add skye to your buddy list
skye
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by skye Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Man selling live Octopus

10.22.2015, 12:01 AM skye is offline   Profile for skye Add skye to your buddy list
skye
Kodama

Looks like the start of a joke ,

'There were these 3 nuns , walking down the dock, one Nun said '...........

10.22.2015, 12:03 AM skye is offline   Profile for skye Add skye to your buddy list
skye
Kodama

Busan Modern Art Gallery

10.22.2015, 12:11 AM skye is offline   Profile for skye Add skye to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Like the views, thanks...

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.29.2015, 01:55 PM.

10.22.2015, 03:56 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for posting these! They're pretty cool, especially the fish market pictures.

10.27.2015, 01:16 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

remember the train stations, although I never saw safety railings and for some strainge reason the trains looked quite a bit older then...

10.29.2015, 01:57 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
skye
Kodama

When were you in Busan ?

Do you have photos from that time ?

10.31.2015, 06:10 AM skye is offline   Profile for skye Add skye to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

No, I wasn't in Busan, I was musing about the difference in the trains from when I was in Japan in the mid-Sixties, mostly around Yokosuka and small train trips around there... I was a young guy 19-20 and did take a lot of pics and, unfortunately, with all the moving around that I did after the Navy, I have come up missing a lot of my old photos...

Oh yeah, and one 3yo found my boxes of slides and was found sitting on a pile of loose slides, calmly poking holes in them with a pencil. I HAD over 1500 slides and he got to about 1/4 of them... I was not a happy camper when I got home that day.

I was living with my folks just after the Navy and he was the child of a woman staying with my mother while our fathers were oalif the next dayut to sea. He and his mother were taken to Alabama from Calif the next day.

I am just so glad that I hadn't been the one to discover him actually do the deed... >

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.31.2015, 12:27 PM.

10.31.2015, 12:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks