QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Me Name
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Me Name » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Me NamePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is there a way to change my username? I am, 5 years after making my profile, not realy a thug. I would just like to be called i-b4-e or jakeyjake or whatever. Ido not like the thug thing I feal it's unapropriate. Juzt wannabe an average joe, or average jake per say

09.02.2011, 08:23 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know that there is a way to do this, but I do not know just how. Saddletank or Roarkiller might know... Miyrru would, because he did it, but I don't see him around very much.

09.02.2011, 07:29 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We usually do let old members change their names and I think RK has done some. Just let me know the final name you decide on and I can change it.

09.06.2011, 11:54 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

long time, no see, UO... Good to see you around.

09.06.2011, 07:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
allenritz
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.07.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by allenritz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

* Firstly open your 'Control Panel'
* Then double click on user account icon..
* Select the account you wish to change
* Click on 'Change my name' and enter the you want
and again click on change button.

11.07.2011, 06:10 AM allenritz is offline   Profile for allenritz Add allenritz to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, what fail.

Actually, speaking of Roar. Where is he? >_<

Post last edited by fenkashi on 11.08.2011, 11:50 PM.

11.08.2011, 11:49 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Last thing I heard was something to do with 2 weeks in uniform, but that has been a while ago, or so it seems. I hope that he is alright...

11.09.2011, 02:17 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jonshook
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.20.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jonshook Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by allenritz
* Firstly open your 'Control Panel'
* Then double click on user account icon..
* Select the account you wish to change
* Click on 'Change my name' and enter the you want
and again click on change button.

I am unable to find out the account icon. Where is account icon? can you specify the path.

02.20.2012, 02:51 AM jonshook is offline   Profile for jonshook Add jonshook to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You don't. Only I and UO can see it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.23.2012, 11:23 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can i please change my name too?

03.19.2012, 09:18 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
adelinamoon97
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.16.12
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by adelinamoon97 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i want to change my name too........

03.20.2012, 06:10 AM adelinamoon97 is offline   Profile for adelinamoon97 Add adelinamoon97 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Or you could open a new account. Unless it is of valid reason, I won't change names.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.20.2012, 12:38 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lately i've been trying to protect my identity so i don't want to use bits of my name in my user names and i'm trying not to use one user name more than once.

03.20.2012, 08:30 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks