QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - "Report Post" not working
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » "Report Post" not working » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  "Report Post" not workingPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I tried to report these two posts as spam and unwanted advertising:

http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/thread.php?threadid=3063&boardid=5&styleid=1

http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/thread.php?threadid=3064&boardid=4&styleid=1

But when I sent the report I got this:

quote:
Database error in WoltLab Burning Board: Invalid SQL: SELECT bb1_object2board.objectid, useremail FROM bb1_object2board LEFT JOIN bb1_user_table ON (bb1_object2board.objectid=bb1_user_table.userid) WHERE boardid='5' AND mod=1
mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=1' at line 1
mysql error number: 1064
Date: 26.05.2012 @ 15:58
Script: /tavern/action.php
Referer: http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/misc2.php?action=report&boardid=5&styleid=1&postid=117178&threadid=3063&page=1

There seems to be some technical problems with the database at this moment.
Please use the reload-button of your browser to try again.
If these problems continue, please contact the Admin of this Board.

So this post is a report that your report function is broken and a request to delete those posts as spam.

I'd like to have the forum delete all such advertising unless its a fan-sale from a known forum member.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.26.2012, 12:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I second Saddles suggestion...

05.26.2012, 02:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I sent an email to UO, hopefully he can get back to us soon.

Meanwhile, if anyone has my fb profile or email, or just post it here like Saddle, and I'll take care of it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.27.2012, 11:25 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gotcha...

05.27.2012, 05:15 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks, I got your email rk. I'm looking at the error, havent figured it out yet. On the outside, the sql query looks good and all the tables are there in the database. arghhhh

06.01.2012, 03:07 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nvm figure it out! apparently the fieldname "mod" is a reserved word in the newer MySQL

Just reported myself and it worked.

06.01.2012, 03:21 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
husky51
The Old Guy

Yeah, such a 'bad' person you are and should be reported.....

For hardly ever coming around... lol

06.01.2012, 05:49 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Yeah, such a 'bad' person you are and should be reported.....

For hardly ever coming around... lol

Touché

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

06.01.2012, 08:03 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Hey, Roar...

With us ganging up on UO, ya think he might give us some grief??? maybe even ban us!!! Oh noes....

lol

06.02.2012, 05:48 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh yay! Thanks for fixing this. Just reported a post and it worked~

07.07.2012, 04:26 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Oh yay! Thanks for fixing this. Just reported a post and it worked~

You are found guilty in violation of code 4 section 13, abusing the use of emergency systems in a non-emergency situation.

I hereby sentence you to a month of self-reflection at the naughty corner.

And no pudding.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

07.07.2012, 10:22 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The naughty corner sounds... really fun.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.08.2012, 10:11 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

You are found guilty in violation of code 4 .....

Code 4???

That means "lights and sirens" here in the states...

bad fen, lol

Can I go to the naughty corner, now??? please....

07.09.2012, 06:26 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My pudding D:

Anyone who wants to sneak me some pudding is welcome to the naughty corner!

(thanks for taking care of the spam, roar xP)

07.09.2012, 08:37 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Which flavor do you prefer???
Vanilla, Tapioca or Chocolate or???

Now all I gotta do is find the dang corner.....

07.10.2012, 02:18 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I abused it again. ;_;

I can't help it... you know how it is. See button, want to push button.

Husky, CHOCOLATE. The chocolate will find the corner, so you find the chocolate.

08.02.2012, 02:28 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks