QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Lost Totoro Backpack
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Lost Totoro Backpack » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.16.12
Lost Totoro BackpackPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frances.earshaw Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My daughter lost her green, furry Totoro backpack in Hamleys, London on 11th April 2012. She is very sad! We asked their lost property several days, but no joy. Where can we get another one? My search on the net shows only the grey ones, or the shiny green ones. She loved her green furry one! It had Totoro embroidered on the back, and his name in Japanese at the top. Thanks!

04.16.2012, 04:11 AM frances.earshaw is offline   Profile for frances.earshaw Add frances.earshaw to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh no that sucks! !

I think ebay might be worth a try.

04.16.2012, 04:36 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There IS a backpack that I found under 'Ghibli Studio backpack' in eBay. It is green and fuzzy and the item ID number is # 300687919805. It is listed as item "A". The "B" model is the shiny green one that you mentioned.

I think that this is what you are looking for...

Good luck.

edit:it is listed for $12.99 USD and says that there are 4 left.

There is also another one shown in the 'international' area (for us here in the US) that is listed for 5.83 GBP and 2.50GBP shipping.

They are not very large so I hope that this is what you are looking for...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.16.2012, 01:40 PM.

04.16.2012, 01:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh no sorry to hear that, and Hamleys is such a great store. Surprised nobody found it or handed it in!

04.16.2012, 02:02 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
frances.earshaw
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.16.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frances.earshaw Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you all so much for replying! You are very kind. I have looked at the one on e-bay. It is not exactly the same, but will show it to my daughter. We were both a bit shocked that in toy-joy-land the finder did not hand it in to lost property. It had sweets in it, and was well loved *sigh*. I have bought a completely different one, but want to put a cute Totoro plush in it. Will keep searching. Thanx x x

04.18.2012, 08:48 AM frances.earshaw is offline   Profile for frances.earshaw Add frances.earshaw to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You are so very welcome, frances. come by anytime... This site isn't just for the youngsters, it is for any and all Ghibli Studio fans.

04.18.2012, 08:56 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks