QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - will Spirited Away have part 2
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » will Spirited Away have part 2 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
sea1208
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.17.12
  will Spirited Away have part 2Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sea1208 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love that film so much. and so do my friends. Even it was made in 2001, we still waiting for part 2. because Haku promised to meet Chihiro again. So i wonder does it have part 2

Post last edited by sea1208 on 02.17.2012, 10:28 AM.

02.17.2012, 10:27 AM sea1208 is offline   Profile for sea1208 Add sea1208 to your buddy list
sea1208
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sea1208 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i searched on the internet and find this.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3261432/1/Sp...he_Spirit_World
it is one of fan-made story for Spirited Away 2. It has a happy ending.

02.17.2012, 10:48 AM sea1208 is offline   Profile for sea1208 Add sea1208 to your buddy list
jina445
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.05.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jina445 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

honestly sea1208, I truly love this movie and I know how you feel about wanting more of it...but i find that it is so perfect, i can watch it again and again and always find the same magic experience, no matter how many times i have seen it.

So, i don't think there will be a second part, but it has such a quality and it is so well made that i'm okay with it

02.17.2012, 11:37 AM jina445 is offline   Profile for jina445 Add jina445 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Er... why is this in suggestions and bug reports?

*moves*

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.17.2012, 12:43 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jina445
honestly sea1208, I truly love this movie and I know how you feel about wanting more of it...but i find that it is so perfect, i can watch it again and again and always find the same magic experience, no matter how many times i have seen it.

So, i don't think there will be a second part, but it has such a quality and it is so well made that i'm okay with it

I couldn't have said it better myself, I feel exactly the same.

As well I have just noticed it seems anytime there is a new member on the site there first thread is nearly always about a follow on from Spirited Away!!! LOL

Must be a hot topic!! HEHEHE

OHHH and seens as no one else has done this, Welcome to the tavern sea1208, it is extremely quiet round here lately, so it is always good to see new members on the site. Post as much as you can.

Again welcome!! OHH and have fun!!!

Post last edited by Wikidkid101 on 02.17.2012, 03:29 PM.

02.17.2012, 03:27 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its the sort of film that most people would want a sequel i agree, But the originals are always the best in my mind.

02.17.2012, 03:41 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
mimiwosumashema
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mimiwosumashema Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.i wish they would make 2 version to all the movies. they all seem so incomplete. i really want to see a second version to whisper of the heart its really a beautiful movie.if you havent watched it i advise you watch it. its full of compassonite love.

02.17.2012, 04:31 PM mimiwosumashema is offline   Profile for mimiwosumashema Add mimiwosumashema to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the tavern mimi!

As to your want for more versions of the films as they all seem so incomplete, it is as far as I can tell a Ghibli trait to leave them so, and is definately a Miyazaki trait, and it is to allow audiences to come to their own conlusions instead of forcing one upon them.

again welcome to the tavern nice to see new faces!

02.17.2012, 05:33 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I join wikidkid in Welcoming you both to the Tavern...

02.17.2012, 09:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
sea1208
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sea1208 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Wikidkid101
quote:
Originally posted by jina445

I couldn't have said it better myself, I feel exactly the same.

As well I have just noticed it seems anytime there is a new member on the site there first thread is nearly always about a follow on from Spirited Away!!! LOL

Must be a hot topic!! HEHEHE

OHHH and seens as no one else has done this, Welcome to the tavern sea1208, it is extremely quiet round here lately, so it is always good to see new members on the site. Post as much as you can.

Again welcome!! OHH and have fun!!!

i saw Spirited Away 6 years ago, but now, when it is on the Disney Chanel in the Magical Movie Festival, i have the same feeling as i first seen it. It is a question: How will Haku meet Chihiro again...

02.18.2012, 09:15 AM sea1208 is offline   Profile for sea1208 Add sea1208 to your buddy list
adelinamoon97
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.16.12
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by adelinamoon97 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i want spirited away 2...... i hope studio ghibli will make that...

03.16.2012, 12:48 AM adelinamoon97 is offline   Profile for adelinamoon97 Add adelinamoon97 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I give welcome to both sea1208 and adelinamoon97. I hope that you will both enjoy your stay here...

again, welcome...

03.16.2012, 04:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
adelinamoon97
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.16.12
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by adelinamoon97 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thank you

03.17.2012, 01:57 AM adelinamoon97 is offline   Profile for adelinamoon97 Add adelinamoon97 to your buddy list
HarperLaw
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.17.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HarperLaw Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sea1208
I love that film so much. and so do my friends. Even it was made in 2001, we still waiting for part 2. because Haku promised to meet Chihiro again. So i wonder does it have part 2

I have watched the movie many times with my friends and we all love the film and want to see what will happen in next part. Waiting eagerly!!

swim caps that keep hair dry

03.17.2012, 03:45 AM HarperLaw is offline   Profile for HarperLaw Add HarperLaw to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Welcome to the Tavern, HarperLaw...

We hope that you will stay with us a long, long time and enjoy it here as much as I have in the last four years...

Again, Welcome...

PS
you don't need to put your address in the location area of your profile, just the stste is fine...

03.17.2012, 01:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
madisonbrock
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.19.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by madisonbrock Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am really crazy about these film. I am also waiting for the second part because I love this film very much.

03.19.2012, 02:46 AM madisonbrock is offline   Profile for madisonbrock Add madisonbrock to your buddy list Homepage of madisonbrock
husky51
The Old Guy

Unfortunately, I think that you are going to have a long, long wait, madisonbrock...

BTW, Welcome to the Tavern, madisonbrock. Hope you like it here enough to stay awhile....

(got a cousin named Brock)

03.19.2012, 04:21 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Miyako
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.01.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyako Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When I looked the pictures of Spirited Away on one was written:
Spirited Away 2.I was confused....
Then at you tube I saw some video named Spirited Away 2.At the picture of video was be Miyazaki.

05.07.2013, 10:08 AM Miyako is offline   Profile for Miyako Add Miyako to your buddy list
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Registration Date: 08.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really like that Ghibli movies don't have sequels. The endings are often very satisfying, and allow your imagination to conjure up what happened next.

Like with Disney, although you get the odd good sequel (like Simba's Pride), for the most part they're just money-makers, and lack the heart of the originals.

I love Spirited Away too, but the ending allows you to take the story where you want.

05.09.2013, 01:02 PM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
jenandy
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.04.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jenandy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not too sure whether I want a sequels. Looking at many other movies, sequels are usually not as good as the first movie because of originality. It doesn't have as much magic if you know what I mean! But then again, I'm so curious to know more about this magical world that Miyazaki creates! What would be amazing would be an anime series based on one of the more adventurous movies hehe~

06.05.2013, 06:59 AM jenandy is offline   Profile for jenandy Add jenandy to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks