QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anyone here a morning person?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Anyone here a morning person? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

KIKI!!!!!

So good to see you again!!!!!!! How ya doing, kiddo?

02.26.2012, 06:20 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSKKKYYY!

I'm good. How are youuu?

02.26.2012, 10:07 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hanging in there, trying to stay out of trouble... lol
I'm pretty much retired now so I have a lot of time on my hands... I just got my TV cable turned on, but not watching much of it tho... Not a lot that I am interested in...

How ya doing in school? By now you should be fitting in pretty well...

02.26.2012, 11:04 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  8!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
hahahaha, my kids are out now, there were three, and I sympathize with you, Mokie... I can't imagine having 6 of them around. How my daughter deals with her 8 is beyond me. It helps that the two oldest are 15 and 16 YO girls (this year) so they help out a lot, I know. I got to visit in 2005 and they were helping then...

BTW, I didn't mention, but they all live in Saudi Arabia...

Thats something!- if I had 2 more, I might start pulling my hair out!-Ha-ha- Mine are 10, 13, 15 but my brothers are 4,5 and 6. I have all girls, & he has 2 boys and a girl. It's taken some getting used to, having little boys in the house fulltime! They are a whole other animal-lol. But I love it & I'm going to miss them when/if they go!

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

02.29.2012, 06:20 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

as far back as I can remember I have been a morning
person the second I open my eyes in the morning I am
wide awake (for me it's the best part of the day).

06.05.2014, 09:14 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks