QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anyone here a morning person?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Anyone here a morning person? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Anyone here a morning person?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If so, share with us your wizardry

im always wrecked in the mornings, not matter how much sleep iv had

02.13.2012, 10:21 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hell no!

02.14.2012, 04:35 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty much a morning, afternoon, and night person.
But only because I use coffee. Coffee is the elixir of life.

02.14.2012, 12:22 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Far from....me and mornings are NOT good friends...... at all!!!!!!

Although once I have a glass of water inside of me and have given myself half hour to wake up I am fine, but I agree with you Captain george I am a total wreck in the mornings as well, no matter how much sleep I get!!!!

02.14.2012, 03:05 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mornings... whats a morning? *me after waking up at an hour or so to the afternoon*

Yeah i guess that sums it up.

02.14.2012, 04:47 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm guess I'm the exact opposite of you guys. I love mornings. I find summer mornings refreshing and beautiful. I like to take walks and fish early in the morning. Nothing beats fishing while watching the sunrise and eating doughnuts and coffee.

02.14.2012, 08:20 PM  
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zacharykrodel
I'm guess I'm the exact opposite of you guys. I love mornings. I find summer mornings refreshing and beautiful. I like to take walks and fish early in the morning. Nothing beats fishing while watching the sunrise and eating doughnuts and coffee.

im sure we must be a different species. Bed is so much more appealing to me in the mornings than anything else.

Any secrets? Some potion or lotion to make all the tiredness go away? ADW mentioned coffee but it doesn't do it for me :/

02.14.2012, 11:19 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK...so I've got an interesting update here...

I'm still somehow sentient AFTER falling asleep around midnight and waking up around six. I'm awake enough I to somehow be a decisive, competent driver.

That's WITH about a pot of coffee in my system before hitting the hay last night. I barely had a cup of the stuff this morning.

Either I didn't metabolise all the caffeine or...I just somehow am a morning person...

02.15.2012, 11:05 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have always, at least as much as I can remember it, been a morning person. Never had trouble waking up, frequently woke up just before the alarm went off. Been this way as long as I can remember. Diidn't necessarily like it, but that is the way it was...
The glass co that I worked for, every work day, I had to get up at 4Am, be at work just before 5AM (luckily only about 5 min away) and open the plant and turn on the lights and air compressers and some of the equipment so that they would heat up enough to use by the time the other employees got in at 6AM... Did this for 14 yrs. When the plant shut down, it took quite awhile to break the 4AM habit. Even now, when I got to bed at 1 or 2 AM, I'm usually up and about by 7:30am at the latest...

MY SONS? Sleep like logs through the loudest alarmclocks I could buy... They've gotten a bit better now, tho...

02.15.2012, 07:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I have to wake REALLY early in the morning, I'd be quite awake and fresh.

Although it only lasts until close to lunchtime though, then... yeah.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.17.2012, 02:41 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love waking up in the morning.. 5am for a 6:30am class
even on the weekends, waking up at 7am is sleeping in for me.

02.18.2012, 05:53 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There are times when im up early, but Britain's weather is nearly always predictable in being crap. So i sleep in.

02.18.2012, 06:10 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
There are times when im up early, but Britain's weather is nearly always predictable in being crap. So i sleep in.

This I can totally agree with!!! I think this reason is the basis for most people in the UK to sleep in!!!

02.18.2012, 08:20 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jusomekid

Why the hell do you have a class that early!

02.20.2012, 08:19 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
6:30am class

quote:

quote:

quote:

http://allthingsjennifer.files.wordpress.../01/jawdrop.jpg

02.20.2012, 08:32 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
quote:

Why the hell do you have a class that early!

There isn't a parking issue that early in the morning don't have to drive around looking for a parking space, there's something about being in an empty college that makes me relax a bit before class. So quiet and peaceful

02.25.2012, 12:23 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I live on a farm and even though it’s not much of a working farm anymore, I still wake up between 5 and 5:30am ready for the day. My biggest motivator to rise & shine so early these days is the fact that I have 3 kids of my own and I have guardianship of my brothers 3 kids while he is in Korea, so early mornings are about the only time I have peace and quiet

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

02.25.2012, 01:49 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahahaha, my kids are out now, there were three, and I sympathize with you, Mokie... I can't imagine having 6 of them around. How my daughter deals with her 8 is beyond me. It helps that the two oldest are 15 and 16 YO girls (this year) so they help out a lot, I know. I got to visit in 2005 and they were helping then...

BTW, I didn't mention, but they all live in Saudi Arabia...

02.25.2012, 02:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can be a morning person if the person I wake up next to is

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.25.2012, 07:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm totally most definitely a morning person, which is really weird because I used to absolutely despise mornings. I have trouble getting myself out of bed, but I'm usually the most awake in the morning and get the most done then for some reason?

02.26.2012, 03:12 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks