QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Which country do you live in?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Which country do you live in? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What area do you live in?
Oceania 2 7.41%
Asia 2 7.41%
Europe 15 55.56%
Africa 0 0.00%
North America 8 29.63%
South America 0 0.00%
Antarctica 0 0.00%
Total: 27 Votes 100%

Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Which country do you live in?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sigh. I keep forgetting to tick poll before i post a new topic like this.....

Anyway, i'm just curious where everyone is from.

I'm from Australia

02.11.2012, 11:32 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me? I'm from the smoggy, concrete southwest of the United States. In 500 years it will be overrun by the fukai, I bet.

Hopefully I'll be able to shift to to the central coast for college.

02.12.2012, 04:08 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Iceland.

02.12.2012, 08:35 AM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It would be pretty cool if there were somebody from Antarctica here.

My Anime List

02.12.2012, 09:15 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm from North America. Not very exciting.

02.12.2012, 12:43 PM  
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

UK

02.12.2012, 05:20 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ole' potatoville

02.12.2012, 08:46 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sunny Singapore.

... is what I want to say, but it's a gloomy morning, and I wanna exercise, but I hate running on wet ground.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.12.2012, 10:32 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wet and soggy England!!!

Although most who read the thread (Just a random question 3) will already know this!!

HAHAHA

02.13.2012, 03:25 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sunny, allbeit sometimes rainy, like now...
southern California, US of A...

02.13.2012, 07:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Snowy, dark and freezing Sweden...

02.13.2012, 07:29 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Darrius Sebastian
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.24.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Darrius Sebastian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm from North America. Louisiana to be exact.

03.08.2012, 10:39 PM Darrius Sebastian is offline   Profile for Darrius Sebastian Add Darrius Sebastian to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Always green and Beautiful Bangladesh

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

03.09.2012, 05:06 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Texas, just outside a town where we used to make Dublin Dr. Pepper... Now I hold a lifetime grudge on thee BIG Dr. Pepper/Snapple Co!

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

03.12.2012, 10:49 AM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Netherlands! And it is sunny here now ;-)

03.15.2012, 10:48 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

UK

06.05.2014, 05:17 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks