QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Did anyone play Ni No Kuni?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Did anyone play Ni No Kuni? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.19.12
  Did anyone play Ni No Kuni?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by torehogas Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Before you say anything, I did search and find some threads on Ni No Kuni, but they were all more than a year old.

I am getting really excited about playing Ni No Kuni on the PS3 when it comes out in the US/Europe this year (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ni_no_Kuni for more about the game) and I was wondering if anyone has played the DS version.

I know the DS version is only out in Japanese, but maybe someone on this site knows enough Japanese to make it through the game..?

Not only is it Ghibli, but Level-5 is a respectable development studio, so it's looking really good for this title.

01.25.2012, 02:02 AM torehogas is offline   Profile for torehogas Add torehogas to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately, iv got an x-box, so i cant get it.... It looks pretty Spyro like imo.... id love to play iit at some stage though

01.25.2012, 12:41 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
torehogas
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.19.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by torehogas Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by captain george
Unfortunately, iv got an x-box, so i cant get it.... It looks pretty Spyro like imo.... id love to play iit at some stage though

Spyro? Aren't those all platform games? Ni no kuni is a Japanese Role-Playing Game (JRPG) - a quite different genre.

02.03.2012, 12:37 AM torehogas is offline   Profile for torehogas Add torehogas to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, i haven't played them since i was about 10 but there on playstation and possibly xbox. Having googled it, the graphics aren't as good as i remember but some of the landscapes still remind me of the old spyro ones...

02.03.2012, 08:25 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
captain george
Ohmu

Ahh! Double comment! Sorry about that....

Post last edited by captain george on 02.03.2012, 08:28 PM.

02.03.2012, 08:27 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks