QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Just a Random Question (6)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Just a Random Question (6) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Just a Random Question (6)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone do anime role play?

If so what site do you use?

This one is more of a question for my own tasting because I role play cannon characters. I enjoy making up my own story and conforming to other peoples story to see how the ending comes out. I have one character that is my favorite. Ill show you. ^^

My Favorite Character Thayet Failstone

01.23.2012, 04:21 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

While I don't RP anime characters, I do RP.

And I do it on Reign of Blood, a text-based vampire RPG. I have... six characters there at the moment, five original and one unoriginal.

My OCs are...

• Anjerre de Vemeras, a vampire
• Linus Caetano Tourettes, a vampire
• Elijah Liam Fallon, a ghost
• Derren "Jackal" Jackson Beckett O'Hara, a vampire
• Snø, an elemental spirit

I also RP Mr Jonathan Teatime on Reign of Blood, an assassin who appears in Terry Pratchett's book Hogfather.

My Anime List

01.23.2012, 06:18 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im guessing RP means role play. and RPG means role play game?

If so i dont play any anime ones but i play runescape if that counts.

01.23.2012, 06:44 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well the role play I am talking about is a type where you create a character and play out a storyline. It doesn't have to be a character from a tv show or movie. I find characters who don't have a series it follows, if possible, and create my own storyline for that character. A past to have other people base it off of. If you click the link it will take you to one of my favorite characters. I've been told her story kind reminds you of that of Mitsuki from full moon.

01.24.2012, 01:41 AM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks