QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anime to look forward to
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Anime to look forward to » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Anime to look forward to Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not a lot of you watch anime as it airs but looking at previews is such fun ^^

For the Spring 2013 season:

Suisei no Gargantia There's a longer PV out now but this is the first I saw and omg, number 1 show to watch out for. Urobuchi (Fate/Zero, Madoka, Psycho-Pass) is behind this one, and apparently "This anime is written for late teenagers to those who just started their early 20s. Basically, we’re aiming to tackle the issues and the sense of wandering many people have when they graduated and started living in the society"

Shingeki no Kyojin Same director as Guilty Crown D: but looks pretty cool.

Red Data Girl

Devil Survivor 2 Based off a game but eh. I hear the game's great. xD

Kakumei Valvrave Orginal mecha from Sunrise... I'm cautiously hopeful.

Arve Rezzle Finally coming out. =/

Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 Old school sci-fi with lots of pretty. 5th in the series out next season.

Kotonoha no Niwa Makoto Shinkai. No words needed, I could just look at the backdrops and love it.

Steins;Gate movie

And then we have Hal in the summer. So pretty.

Anything stand out for you guys?

Post last edited by fenkashi on 03.12.2013, 07:33 AM.

03.12.2013, 07:25 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

fenkashi quote:
"Suisei no Gargantia There's a longer PV out now but this is the first I saw and omg, number 1 show to watch out for. Urobuchi (Fate/Zero, Madoka, Psycho-Pass) is behind this one, and apparently "This anime is written for late teenagers to those who just started their early 20s . Basically, we’re aiming to tackle the issues and the sense of wandering many people have when they graduated and started living in the society"

sigh, guess this lets me out.....

screw it, I'm young at heart... lol

03.12.2013, 11:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

THERE'S A MOVIE FOR STEINS;GATE?!?!?!

*cough*

To be honest, I'm waiting for OreImo season 2 next month. The anime was nothing too special, but I really liked it all the same. The opening song was really good too.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.13.2013, 03:10 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol yep.

I never tried OreImo. But you must not have been alone since it got a second season xP

Not that second seasons are very indicative of good anime... so many horrible shows get them. *blames otaku culture*

Post last edited by fenkashi on 03.13.2013, 07:37 PM.

03.13.2013, 07:37 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha ha, that's so true. I'm still trying to understand Minami-ke S1, which is now going through a fourth season. And Working!!, which has two seasons. It's not bad, but kinda meh.

I guess this is why I seldom watch stuff that exceeds 26 episodes.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.14.2013, 01:46 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks