QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Just a Random Question (5)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Just a Random Question (5) Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Just a Random Question (5)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you could have three wishes what would they be???

Going all Disney Aladdin on you guys and using Genie's rules.

"So ixnay on the wishing for more wishes. That's all. Three. Uno, dos, tres. No substitutions, exchanges or refunds....Can't kill anybody, so dont ask...Can't make anyone fall in love with anybody else...Can't bring people back from the dead, its not a pretty picture."
- Genie, Disney Aladdin.

01.22.2012, 10:02 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1, Chocolate cake lots of it...

2, Reduce the amount of cars

3, Get rid of those blasted sheds.... (Class 66)

01.23.2012, 11:39 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Darrius Sebastian
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.24.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Darrius Sebastian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. a Ghibli streaming channel on directv (includes behind scenes interviews and production info)
2. gas prices....nuff said.
3. game on console with Ghibli characters.

01.23.2012, 12:19 PM Darrius Sebastian is offline   Profile for Darrius Sebastian Add Darrius Sebastian to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know this is self centred but.....

1) To be filthy rich
2) Make everything in the world environmentally friendly
3) Getting Britain out of the EU...... Enough said on that matter....LOL!!!!

To be honest only the first one is self centred, but still, I would love to be filthy rich!!!!

01.23.2012, 02:05 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1) United Ireland
2) No hungry kids
3) Another magic genie

01.23.2012, 03:14 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1) Stop the unrest in the Middle East where my daughter and her family live...

2) To win at least $100,00 in a lottery. I don't really need millions, except to fulfill a tentative promise i made long ago...

3) Stabilize the economy worldwide.

01.23.2012, 03:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I never posted so here it goes...

(1) one to be an aweztastically powerful super hero!!!
( If not a Powerhouse like superman then one with an amazing super robot fighting suite like IRON MAN!!! )

(2) I would want to be able to change a few things in my past but still have about the same outcome in the future as I do now.

(3) To know I have a secure future ahead of me and my loved ones.

See I don't have to do wish for world peace I'll just bring it with my amazingly cool suppa powas...Like a gangsta G...
( Hopefully my only time to do the gangster on you guys XD )

*aweztastically - a formation of a word that includes the words awesome, amazing, and fantastical

01.23.2012, 03:53 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*aweztastically - a formation of a word that includes the words awesome, amazing, and fantastical

Uh... Works for me... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.24.2012, 01:43 AM.

01.24.2012, 01:42 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Best word ever........

01.24.2012, 01:47 AM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

PK. read
EGGS or PM post...

01.24.2012, 01:49 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Three things...lemme see...

1.) a 999-year trackage rights agreement with BNSF and Union Pacific between Los Angeles, San Diego, and Los Vegas to operate passenger rail service
2.) About five or six ex-Amtrak P40DCs or F40PHs, with about six AMTK heritage cars per engine.
3). Ad space on the major SoCal / Vegas networks hyping the "Desert Windrider"

Yep, I want to bring back my fave Amtrak, the Desert Wind...except Ghiblify it a bit!

I actually designed the set for MSTS, but haven't released it. 3dTrains holds the copyright on the coaches.

ADW: X-train? LA/SD-LV in 6 hours flat? I could best that!

01.24.2012, 06:46 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks