QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anyone seen Bagi The Mighty Monster of Nature from Tezuka?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Anyone seen Bagi The Mighty Monster of Nature from Tezuka? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.01.10
  Anyone seen Bagi The Mighty Monster of Nature from Tezuka?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HarryCanyon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very unqiue, touching and thrilling 1984 Sci-fi fantasy epic that has a cult following and can be watched on youtube.

It's about a boy who just lost his pet cat Bagi years ago but later in the jungles he finds it turned into a strangely sexy catgirl creature yet the scientists who made her want her dead.

I loved this since high school 15 years ago when i was 15 having a fansub tape and loved it, i even thought Bagi was quite cute for a mutated cat chick just like Cheetara, Cleo from heathcliff or M'ress on Star Trek TAS.

Check it out.

12.19.2011, 02:49 AM HarryCanyon is offline   Profile for HarryCanyon Add HarryCanyon to your buddy list
LatrinaStelen
Susa-Ataris

Registration Date: 12.22.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LatrinaStelen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, i am not watching this and haven't watched yet. Can you give me the link to you tube to watch ?

12.22.2011, 01:21 AM LatrinaStelen is offline   Profile for LatrinaStelen Add LatrinaStelen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.02.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That sounds... really strange Reminds me a lot of Nuku Nuku catgirl, or whatever the title was about the alien catgirl.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.22.2011, 04:27 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
HarryCanyon
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.01.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HarryCanyon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDyajky_0Bc

Here you go, enjoy and tell me what do you think

01.05.2012, 12:18 PM HarryCanyon is offline   Profile for HarryCanyon Add HarryCanyon to your buddy list
vjii
Susa-Ataris

Registration Date: 01.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by vjii Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hit the jump for the announcement and full list of updated classes that can roll need on many Dragon Soul items in the Raid Finder.

01.23.2012, 09:06 PM vjii is offline   Profile for vjii Add vjii to your buddy list Homepage of vjii
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.16.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was at the 7min mark on 2/9 when the signal was disrupted...

I'll watch it later...

01.24.2012, 01:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51 Homepage of husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks