QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why cant I have an Avatar?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Why cant I have an Avatar? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Why cant I have an Avatar?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For some reason everytime I go to have an avatar it tells me I haven't filled out all the fields correctly!!!!

What can I do to fix this so I can have an Avatar!!!!

12.17.2011, 04:40 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eh.. it's a damn bug.

Just keep trying. Or if you have the pic somewhere online, maybe I'll see what I can do.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.19.2011, 12:25 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well i can put the link on her if that will help? If you can do anything with that?

12.19.2011, 05:43 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Apparently not...

Well, just keep trying. Make sure you've selected the correct option, correct address, correct size, etc etc.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.20.2011, 12:07 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Only thing I can think of is use a site like photobucket or tinypic.com and resize it to 110 pixels X 110 pixels.

01.20.2012, 01:43 AM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
selinadonel
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.20.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by selinadonel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

can i post here images of size 300*200 pixels?

01.20.2012, 11:00 AM selinadonel is offline   Profile for selinadonel Add selinadonel to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, selinadonel...

I don't see why not, just not in the avatar space. I'm not a Mod, but I have posted pictures that size myself.

01.20.2012, 12:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It wouldn't let me do it either and it said something about a 110 X 110 is all I am saying.

01.20.2012, 04:34 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that 110x110 refers to the max size of the avatar pic or image...if you look at the 'girls' thread there are many LARGE images that have been posted.

there's one image posted in"Bishonen' thread that is 744x1052 pixels...

What I have done over the years is put a photo or image in my Pictures folder then upload it to Photobucket. I then click the IMG code and post it in the Tavern....

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.20.2012, 05:36 PM.

01.20.2012, 05:29 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Only thing I can think of is use a site like photobucket or tinypic.com and resize it to 110 pixels X 110 pixels.

Thanks, I used photobucket in the end and it worked!!!!

01.21.2012, 08:06 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
telonesfryan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.30.12
  ImagePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by telonesfryan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

can you post image of size 400 *300 pixels?

01.30.2012, 06:27 AM telonesfryan is offline   Profile for telonesfryan Add telonesfryan to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

In the posting area, yes. Just not in the avatar... only about 100x100 there

Welcome to the Tavern, telonesfryan

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.01.2012, 02:38 AM.

02.01.2012, 02:37 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
DearPetal
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.19.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DearPetal Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok so I have to select the option Yes?
Then upload the photo?.
GGrrr. Me and technologie = bad.

03.19.2013, 11:22 AM DearPetal is offline   Profile for DearPetal Add DearPetal to your buddy list Send an Email to DearPetal
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks