QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Grave of the fireflies theme song...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Grave of the fireflies theme song... Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.26.05
Grave of the fireflies theme song...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by eboshi12 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know where I can download it or can anyone send it to me? I'm dying for it and I can't find it anywhere!

06.26.2005, 08:08 PM eboshi12 is offline   Profile for eboshi12 Add eboshi12 to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by eboshi12
Does anyone know where I can download it or can anyone send it to me? I'm dying for it and I can't find it anywhere!

Welcome!

You can find the low-quality version of the OST here. I have not listened to the tracks, but most probably the main theme is among one of them.

http://bestanime.com/newAniData/aniInfo....mp;dataMode=snd

You may also like to consider the CD if you like the tracks, as its tracks should be much clearer and better than the ones in BestAnime. And yea, both Takahata and the composer needs your support.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN...1368100-5789945

Note that the dialogues in the movies come with the OST tracks. So don't be surprised if your enjoyment is interupted by the weeping sounds of Setsuko or the scoldings of the mean aunt.

06.26.2005, 08:52 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks