QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Suggestion
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Suggestion » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  SuggestionPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe we could get ona those chat box thingys!!!!
I think it would be cool, cause then if u wanted to talk, but didn't really feel the need to make a thread, you could just talk in the box. I don't know if this kind of forum can do those, but whatever. Just a suggestion.

Check out my music:

11.30.2010, 12:34 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think this was suggested before at one point. I don't think it would really work, because it's such a small forum already. Most of the active threads are used for idle conversation as it is, so I think a chat box would either go ignored or make people post on the actual forum less.

And that's probably why nobody went for it last time it was suggested.

11.30.2010, 06:52 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a mobile site? i can't really see anything with my phone & when i do go on it takes foooorver to load !!!

12.01.2010, 12:50 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's actually quite a good idea. But I think the forum technology is quite old and it might not be possible to easily create a mobile-friendly version. On the other hand, we should wait for Roar or UO to answer that one, because they'll know better than me.

12.01.2010, 06:21 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This isn't a suggestion so much as it is a question, and it might have come up before somewhere but has anyone ever considered a facebook group or page or anything along those lines?

EDIT: I actually just looked it up. there is a page! with only 1 member, no pictures, info, posts, etc. but there's a link to this website on there.

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 12.16.2010, 03:22 AM.

12.16.2010, 03:20 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

One member, huh... lol

where and who???

12.19.2010, 03:53 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

someone named phil ?

thats pretty much all the page has, his name and the site link

12.20.2010, 03:03 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
This isn't a suggestion so much as it is a question, and it might have come up before somewhere but has anyone ever considered a facebook group or page or anything along those lines?

EDIT: I actually just looked it up. there is a page! with only 1 member, no pictures, info, posts, etc. but there's a link to this website on there.

Where is this page? I can't find it.

03.01.2012, 03:25 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^^^

Might have been archived or de activated by this stage...

Post last edited by captain george on 03.09.2012, 01:09 PM.

03.09.2012, 01:09 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks