QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Share links!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Share links! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Meh. I see that in Kuala Lumpur all the time. But whatcha gonna do, taxi drivers gotta make a living, and they can't do that waiting in a traffic jam.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.12.2012, 05:54 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its the pedestrians who just wander slowly across the road and wait between lanes thats the craziest.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.12.2012, 07:20 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

here's one for a casual ride...

http://youtu.be/k-EPg5RCBds
============================

diving buddies...

http://youtu.be/ZAX6OojMg38

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.13.2012, 08:41 PM.

11.13.2012, 08:17 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cat on the car hood was cute. I suppose to the cat its just like sitting in the branches of a tree on a breezy day, with the added benefit that the scenery changes.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.14.2012, 07:00 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://workshop.chromeexperiments.com/stars/

11.17.2012, 06:43 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh my. Oh my word! Magnificent! Sites like this is why the internet was invented! Thanks Fen.

EDIT: Great for making wallpapers too.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.17.2012, 09:33 AM.

11.17.2012, 09:27 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Soooo coooool! It should be in the "that's amazing" thread!

11.17.2012, 11:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't have believed this if I hadn't seen it!!!

http://youtu.be/PrH46p1I3UA

I also found this one...

warning: do not open if you are bothered by animals eating live prey.

Bambi has gone carnivore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHr...O1fu53NKxHLrT7w

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.24.2012, 06:11 AM.

11.24.2012, 06:06 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This needs to be spread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gugjMmXQrDo

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.26.2012, 03:32 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

I'd like to see that happen here in the States... I'm going to talk to some people I know...

11.26.2012, 04:45 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow Roar, that video is really powerful!

But like husky I would like to see that done in England!

I am pretty sure that different opinions would be taken and in some cases kids would actually be given a light! I know that sounds shocking but some areas around where I live are a bit rough and people just don't care! However the prices of ciggerettes in the UK is enough to stop anyone from smoking! They are astronomical!

11.26.2012, 05:11 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

One of my friends sent this to me...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=0

11.29.2012, 02:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Man that would be such a cool job. xD

11.30.2012, 12:17 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Modern Furniture

http://m.wimp.com/modernfurniture/

12.03.2012, 04:17 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The two circular tables were genuinely great examples of good design. The wall rack that you could move to reach them more easily seemed to miss the point as you have to reach to the higher one to pull it down, unless I was missing something.

I liked the robot library chairs. Very cool. I would be cross if my library had them though as each would probably pay for the salary of a school teacher for a year!

12.03.2012, 09:44 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

This was so cool, I had to share it...

http://youtu.be/aZh_NkaJZC0

12.06.2012, 10:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Fantastic!

12.07.2012, 08:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID0kgP9IVhs

Tonight was one of those nights where I needed to watch something like this to feel a bit better. It's old but always share-worthy.

12.09.2012, 06:34 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

This will bring a chuckle or two...

http://youtu.be/gYNm3MfNvYU

12.09.2012, 02:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Full screen and turn the volume WAY up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlIWJlz6-Eg

12.12.2012, 08:06 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks