QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Share links!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Share links! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voI_Zt_9GLw#ws

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldb...sion - Official

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.25.2012, 02:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Yo-Yo trick was pretty cool, but the second video is very cool, very well done, must have taken ages to set up, and probably longer to tidy up!! LOL! Cool links, cheers for sharing.

04.25.2012, 03:25 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

visualize a slice of Pi

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.30.2012, 11:08 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

04.30.2012, 11:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

04.30.2012, 11:44 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, loved the squirrels... and the Goooooooogle thing was right on... lol

04.30.2012, 02:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I loved the feet-first flying Ninja attack. Very appropriate for an anime forum.

04.30.2012, 06:12 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.zapiks.fr/share/player.swf?au...&file=52372

see if this works... it's good, IMO

05.07.2012, 01:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@husky, that is rather cool and quite cute at the same time!

05.07.2012, 02:55 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

pancake pillows!

05.09.2012, 06:58 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank Obama
Wow, I never thought it would happen, but it has. Obama now officially supports gay marriages! This link is for those who feel like thanking him and supporting him in coming attacks from critics and such, by signing a letter to thank him.

05.10.2012, 06:09 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
pancake pillows!

What!!! No syrup!!!

05.10.2012, 02:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Atom Bond

Omg, did you guys ever see this? I might be a total geek/nerd for this but I think it's so brilliant xD

Chemistry <3

05.12.2012, 12:35 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Atom Bond

Omg, did you guys ever see this? I might be a total geek/nerd for this but I think it's so brilliant xD

Chemistry <3

OK, you're a total geek/nerd....

These are the kinds of science lectures I would have loved in school, lol...

I loved the follow-up.
"16 retrievers explain the atom..."

05.12.2012, 11:16 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Collapsing cooling towers

And dare I say it... a kilt-wearing Scottish Darth Vader playing the Star Wars theme on bagpipes while riding a unicycle

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.13.2012, 12:35 PM.

05.13.2012, 12:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Wikidkid101
Totoro

HAHAHAHA, the collapsing cooling towers cracked me up... BRILLIANT!

I found this, thought it was pretty cool! Couldn't stop thinking of Haku throughout it though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQlQQDP6h...feature=related

Post last edited by Wikidkid101 on 05.13.2012, 01:16 PM.

05.13.2012, 01:10 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@Wiki...
Man, I couldn't believe the ending of that one. I won't say what it was that he did because it would ruin the surprise... Remarkable!!!!

@Saddles...
Loved the kilt dude... hahahahaha, but good he is. (Yoda quote)

As for the towers, I loved the saluting ones best. Where I am currently working ( yeah, right ) I am surrounded by these wind machines just west of Palm Springs... They have totally ruined the landscape IMO. Needed perhaps, but oh the ecological eyesore...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.13.2012, 02:46 PM.

05.13.2012, 02:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Oh this is fascinating... Watch what this gal does with a shark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=WK2...A&vq=medium

05.15.2012, 04:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

An orthographic projection of the globe with animated representations of all of 2011's earthquakes plotted, with red circles and volume of sound to indicate intensity.

Suddenly Japan doesn't look such a great place to live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...;v=2a--NC4Nong#!

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.20.2012, 07:49 AM.

05.20.2012, 07:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Watching that display alone, I would tend to agree with you, Saddles...

05.20.2012, 12:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks