QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Share links!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Share links! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's that time of year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY_MUB8adEQ

12.13.2012, 12:05 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, not much into those kinds of things that try to pretend the world is okay. A balancing one showing the real state of people, their culture and planet would be good too.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.13.2012, 08:01 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Tonight was one of those nights where I needed to watch something like this to feel a bit better. It's old but always share-worthy.

This one is for you, fen:
ROBOTS

12.16.2012, 02:27 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This needs to be shared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P30YwozpX1Y

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.19.2012, 02:01 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OUCH!!!

12.19.2012, 02:13 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww thanks Mush!

I love this: http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/redbut.html

xD

12.19.2012, 05:49 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HAHAHAHA!

Due to the time of year all I kept seeing was Rudolf's nose... then lots of Rudolfs noses!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 12.19.2012, 09:36 AM.

12.19.2012, 09:35 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Rudolph, the red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red (gasp)red, red, red, red, red, red, red, (puff, puff, puff) red, red, red, red, red, red nosed reindeer.... (wheeze)

got this in an email today and I believe that it has been in here before or something similar...
I love this flashmob symphony and choral...
of course, this is my favorite of Beethoven's works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=GBa...eature=youtu.be

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.20.2012, 03:47 PM.

12.20.2012, 05:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Gee, I wish I had toys like this when I was a 5 yr-old kid...

http://youtu.be/sA0WDoTtTT8

01.25.2013, 12:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That... looks incredibly dangerous.

I mean I know we adults are irresponsible for treating kids as immature, but this takes the cake.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.25.2013, 12:34 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

either the equipment is R/C & controlled by someone else or the kid is talented... With him standing, braking must be difficult I would think...

01.25.2013, 01:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It could only happen in China, or some other 3rd world country. No doubt many young kids get their hands on equipment they really aren't able to control and death or serious injury results. I knew a family in the village where I used to live where the 11 year old son helped out on the farm driving tractors and such. One day he was out in the fields and the tractor rolled into a ditch, turned over onto him and crushed him to death.

Letting children near such equipment is simply stupid and the adults responsible should have their children taken into protective custody. Even showing videos of it is irresponsible. If that were Britain the police would be around to visit that company and its staff in a flash.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.26.2013, 12:44 AM.

01.26.2013, 12:43 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

very low fly-bys, starting with the one from "Top Gun"...

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=19448

01.29.2013, 01:43 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Whoa. Insane.

01.29.2013, 06:54 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

A friend of mine sent me this little clip. At first I wondered if she was merely faking it while a tape of the song was being played, but after watching it a couple of times, I don't think so...

Enjoy, and think remember this slip when she is grown...

BTW, she is only 10...

http://youtu.be/pUhNkPfOKjc

01.31.2013, 06:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

I rememember this little cartoon when it was shown in the mid-50's. It was produced in 1952. I understand that the vehicles in "Cars" were based on this little cutie...

enjoy.

http://youtu.be/dYOiVSsr1KM

02.09.2013, 10:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Hahaha, this is totally cool!!! I love the 'Rebel Rouser' song played near the start ... I'd love to drive this car...
Saddles, show this to Ayami... Not an F1, but I think she'd like it, lol...

http://www.varietyvideosllc.com/about2.html

02.22.2013, 09:08 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

I thought that this might be interesting....

http://www.wimp.com/approachlanding/

The landing of an A380 filmed from the cockpit, landing at San Francisco Airport (SFO)

03.02.2013, 02:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Sticking with the airplanes, a buddy sent me this one...

remarkable...

"When it's not your turn to die..."

http://youtu.be/EHnBPMK-66M

edit #2: OK, checked with Snopes and the link above is False ...

still remarkable... lol

EDIT:=======================

IMO this is possibly a cg thingy, but watch it to the end...only 52 seconds...

http://youtu.be/XRIzE_xMqMI

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.04.2013, 06:30 PM.

03.03.2013, 01:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3n5cUaG5...screen&NR=1

Looks rather cute aand friendly, maybe something Miyazaki might draw.

03.05.2013, 08:05 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks