QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Luna2020
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Luna2020 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.10.14
Luna2020Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Luna2020 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Ghibli Lovers. I am a member of an artist team based in NYC (but currently living in Japan) looking for someone with strong Ghibli style animation skills to join a collaboration project. We want to animate a short film! If you are interested, please let me know. If you know of any good resources to contact, we welcome the recommendation! Looking forward to your response.

11.10.2014, 05:07 AM Luna2020 is offline   Profile for Luna2020 Add Luna2020 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern. ^.^ I'm not sure whether we have any animators among us or not but best of luck with your project, regardless. Sounds exciting!

My Anime List

11.10.2014, 01:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks