QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Share links!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Share links! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Great isn't it?

The same people have done several like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyCIpKAIFyo

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.08.2012, 01:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Looks like something that requires a monumental amount of work, calculation and computing power.

Ain't even gonna try. Ever.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.10.2012, 09:21 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How about this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=nr9KrqN_lIg

10.14.2012, 02:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, some serious multitasking there. Great video, thanks.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.14.2012, 03:06 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If this hasn't been posted already.

Lego ball machine

10.14.2012, 10:30 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've seen similar, but this is the first time for this one... More complicated, too...

10.15.2012, 04:15 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Mush

Lego ball machine

Don't tell me, that's your living room!

10.15.2012, 12:52 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:

Lego ball machine

Don't tell me, that's your living room.

Super like to Saddle's post if he meant that robotics was Mush's area of interest.

But if he meant fun. Then superlike too hahaha.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

10.15.2012, 01:56 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:

Lego ball machine

Don't tell me, that's your living room!

And the hallway and den and ???

10.15.2012, 03:47 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Some more pics from tumblrPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cute

would you like this bed?

nice gif

10.18.2012, 04:31 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

bed looks comfortable... I'd feel like Mei... lol
------------------------------------------------------

One of my friends sent me the first link. It's a bit long, but a great clip IMO

http://youtu.be/O-UW7D_R2rQ
-------------------------------
not as active, but still amazing...

http://youtu.be/fbITzCI2AU0
this is another neat one...

http://youtu.be/HH0q4OYYHl8
there are many, many other RC models shown including an aircraft carrier launching a plane; a missle attack on the carrier from a destroyer; others too numerous to mention...

ENJOY!

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.18.2012, 11:07 AM.

10.18.2012, 10:15 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Here's an art medium you wouldn't normally think of...

http://www.wimp.com/saltjoker/

================================

Mush will like this one...

http://youtu.be/Z1YoCfm7nxU

================================

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.29.2012, 04:01 AM.

10.29.2012, 03:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks husky, the one with the salt was insane, why did they have to mess it up at the end, it was absolutely brilliant!!

10.29.2012, 05:00 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I think that it was to show how loosely it was composed.. no glues, etc...

and then he formed the heart...

10.29.2012, 05:06 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For those of you who haven't yet seen this amv:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qztch6_Uhuk
Happy halloween...

10.31.2012, 07:13 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hayao making dinner for his staff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...PTNdmdJSc#t=83s

11.04.2012, 06:17 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@Jelly...

Very Halloweeny, lol
=====================
@calforsale...

cool! I've seen it before, but it is still cool...

11.04.2012, 02:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

This was on the regular MSN page and I clicked it. Amazing (yeah, yeah I know) ball player...9 yr old Samatha...

http://youtu.be/JqydG0BtX68

There's another tape a little bit longer with more of her highlights tackling, but it had Rap with some swearwords. And she can hit hard when she does tackle guys bigger than her... BTW, she was only 8/9 years old...
====================================

And here is 14 yr old Rosalee whp wants to become a Mechanical Engineer...

http://youtu.be/-EtAZimtQFA

The sophomore at Pacific Collegiate School (who also plays the piano of all things) pilots Detour — a souped-up 2010 Ford Ranger which she and her dad Kelvin built. She began changing tires at 8 years old, started learning to drive the big rigs at age 11 and competed in her first event at age 14. Ramer hopes to one day earn a degree in mechanical engineering at Stanford.
====================================

Totally different, but something I saw a long, long time ago...

http://youtu.be/VslIuK-bAHg

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.08.2012, 09:15 PM.

11.08.2012, 04:04 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Fantastic link on the 14 YO monster truck driver - sent that link to Ayami who'll definitely enjoy it.

The RN Field Gun competition is insane isn't it? 1000s of pounds of equipment being assault-coursed around an arena by I think its teams of 21 guys. Mad. Quite mad.

The competition apparently dates from the Boer War when in 1899 some Royal Navy guns were dismounted from the cruisers Powerful and Terrible and dragged over harsh steep terrain to fire upon Boer positions that were besieging Ladysmith.

11.09.2012, 10:27 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Makes you wonder how many injuries are incurred while training...
==================================
Here;s an eye-opener for you. Reminds me oof how my son-in-law drove when I was in Saudi Arabia... At least he didn't cross the centerline...

http://youtu.be/0vebTWAeAm0

11.12.2012, 04:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks