QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Share links!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Share links! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, it mentioned that the driver was able to get out before it was to late to do so. There were many other clips on the site as well...

I think that I got a 65%, but one score was 100 and two others were 0 and a couple of 7's. Widely spread I must say, even after I figured out what I was supposed to do.

10.14.2011, 04:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I clicked the first two just to see what happened, only to then realise I was being scored!

I felt good about getting 2 or 3 100s towards the end.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.14.2011, 05:58 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, I was happy with just one... lol

thank you, fen...

10.14.2011, 09:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Oh and for you Mushka: http://imgur.com/gallery/DiHfU

Hahaha, so true!

10.16.2011, 03:39 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Where I work now we call it 100 mile-an-hour tape. Its used to just secure anything in testing that rattles about and affects instruments or data collection, particularly when cars are being driven around the test track!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.16.2011, 06:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This isn't creepy at all. (for facebook users)

www.takethislollipop.com

Post last edited by fenkashi on 10.19.2011, 12:13 PM.

10.19.2011, 05:36 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

All I got was ads for lollipops

10.19.2011, 09:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oops, sorry Husky! Try now. ^^

10.19.2011, 12:14 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, must be a old guy thing... lol

NOW all I see is a blue lollipop...

10.19.2011, 04:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Aww. Lol, do you use facebook, Husky? Cause you need to click on the lollipop and give it permission to access your facebook. And then you'll see fun stuff.

It doesn't save any information and you can remove access once you're done.

10.19.2011, 09:41 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I clicked all over the lollipop, from stick on up and nada. I'll try again....
=================

Nope, even went into Facebook and clicked it there. It shows up the same as clicking your link, but when I click the lollipop, a timer showes up[, gets to 100% and flashed a time or two and then the lollipop just sits there with a cream (?) old peeling paint type of background... I even clicked 'like' to try and get some reaction, nothing...

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.19.2011, 10:31 PM.

10.19.2011, 10:12 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
This isn't creepy at all. (for facebook users)

www.takethislollipop.com

10.20.2011, 10:59 AM  
husky51
The Old Guy

I saw the ,,, eeek!,,, ouchy.... I like tongue, but not raw and nor my own... lol

=======================

OK, I couldn't get it to work with a link, but if you search WIMP.com and then type in "Mozart on glass harp", it is a fascinating little video...

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.21.2011, 04:51 PM.

10.21.2011, 03:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

When it said "Allow to post as you on Facebook" I must confess I chickened out at that point.

10.22.2011, 04:14 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

@ Saddles:
I was going to send you a brief description of the view, but someone's PM is full....

10.22.2011, 09:21 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Lol, that was a fail share.

Here, you can see what -would- have happened Saddles:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/...cebook-stalker/

But it would be -your- page and your pictures so really creepy xD

10.22.2011, 07:18 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

That was creepy, fen... anyone you know??? lol

10.22.2011, 08:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

How to get a boat with a mast 80 feet high under a bridge with a 65 foot clearance...

http://wimp.com/mastbridge/

10.26.2011, 01:21 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Did I share this with you guys?

http://www.freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/1426

It's old but such a neat thing. And addictive.

10.26.2011, 01:38 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

LOL @ Husky. I was waiting for the masts to break off or the boat to tip over!

@ Fen - it seems rather easy if you're English! I'm waiting for it to get tricky but after 600 grains it doesn't seem to be!

10.26.2011, 09:11 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks