QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Share links!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Share links! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51

This woman's artwork is fantastic!!!http://youtu.be/x5i7aqd5RXE

No it's not!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/kostenko.asp

Well, actually the artwork of Anna Kostenko the painter, is amazing and the photographs of Anna Kostenko the photographer are also amazing but there isn't an Anna Kostenko who paints super-photo realistic paintings

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.03.2012, 10:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You are right, Saddles... Now all I gotta do is figure out where I got the link from and let them know... Good call!

YAY, Snopes...

02.03.2012, 12:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here is my tumblr if anyone wishes to follow me/take a look.

http://jesuiscallum.tumblr.com/

Post last edited by Calforsale on 02.10.2012, 06:43 AM.

02.10.2012, 12:25 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_2eU1ykV3k

Awesome frisbee and basketball trickshots.

And i mean fricking awesome.

02.23.2012, 01:45 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hula Hoop cam

Amazing Wing Suit Man

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 02.26.2012, 04:24 PM.

02.26.2012, 04:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Save the Pacific tuna
A petition for our oceans and marine life, for those who're interested. Hope you sign it, though I'm not sure these kind of petitions actually make any difference...

03.19.2012, 05:09 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^random, but definitely agree. Signed ^^ And enough signatures make a difference. The issue gets heard at the very least.

03.19.2012, 05:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Invisible Car

03.22.2012, 01:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's... weird.

03.22.2012, 01:29 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

but kind of one-sided... lol

03.22.2012, 02:39 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Can you find what's wrong with this picture?

Well it was going to be a link but it didn't work so have an image instead. ^^

Post last edited by fenkashi on 03.28.2012, 06:49 PM.

03.28.2012, 06:47 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^^^
That's just.... Shocking

Feel a bit awkward asking a favor, but if ye get the chance could ye please give my friends' band, Atlantis Fire Department a big 5 stars in this poll please, ill give you an internet hug if you do
http://www.redbullbedroomjam.ie/band/atl...ire-department/

Edit: Forgot words, somehow?
Edit edit: What did i eat yesterday?

Post last edited by captain george on 03.29.2012, 11:07 AM.

03.28.2012, 07:23 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Voted ^^

and also this is so cool https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...8349&type=1

see if you can figure them out.

03.28.2012, 07:34 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Your a star Fen, thankin you!

It took a while for me to 'get' your link, but its coola boola

Post last edited by captain george on 03.28.2012, 07:53 PM.

03.28.2012, 07:52 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

03.30.2012, 05:53 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

A narco(lepsy) rabbit.... lol

03.30.2012, 09:27 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

That rabbit is way too cute. i to see it eat stuff

03.30.2012, 09:44 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Mushka, good timing. Have you seen this?

http://www.theverge.com/2012/4/16/295290...ket-proof-paper

His proof is linked in the article. xD

04.17.2012, 07:35 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A calculator built in Minecraft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...;v=wgJfVRhotlQ#

04.18.2012, 12:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Awesome!

http://wish.co.uk/zombie-shopping-mall/

04.18.2012, 12:51 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks