QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Rendering :)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Rendering :) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.01.11
  Rendering :)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xop Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here is a image i made in 3ds max, hope you like it

07.01.2011, 09:59 AM xop is offline   Profile for xop Add xop to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow! Awesome picture! I love how the Studio Ghibli logo looks like a Rubik's Cube.

07.01.2011, 12:26 PM  
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

great picture...

Welcome to the Tavern xop...

07.01.2011, 10:39 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
xop
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xop Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you very much ^^

07.02.2011, 07:15 AM xop is offline   Profile for xop Add xop to your buddy list
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice. Did you made the 3D mesh yourself or did you find it somewhere? I once used one for making an stereogram http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/threa...9&boardid=4 and so I'm interested in other Ghibli meshes (3DS or other formats).

07.02.2011, 07:57 AM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
xop
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xop Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by leonbloy
Nice. Did you made the 3D mesh yourself or did you find it somewhere? I once used one for making an stereogram http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/threa...9&boardid=4 and so I'm interested in other Ghibli meshes (3DS or other formats).

Yeah i made the poly mesh and everything else you see in the picture . well except the Ghibli logo.

07.02.2011, 11:55 AM xop is offline   Profile for xop Add xop to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's well nice, im doing some similair work in GMAX, but for a different subject.

07.02.2011, 03:23 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
mubay
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.06.11
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mubay Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HOLY O.O I think this is fantastic! I would love to watch it moving on a short animation if possible =D

I will be showing it to my friends tomorrow morning! lol

Nice~ ^o^

07.07.2011, 03:41 AM mubay is offline   Profile for mubay Add mubay to your buddy list
xop
Susuwatari

quote:
Originally posted by mubay
HOLY O.O I think this is fantastic! I would love to watch it moving on a short animation if possible =D

I will be showing it to my friends tomorrow morning! lol

Nice~ ^o^

Thanks! im not really great on animation though

07.07.2011, 09:19 AM xop is offline   Profile for xop Add xop to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks