QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - How do I put a picture inmy signature?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » How do I put a picture inmy signature? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.28.11
  How do I put a picture inmy signature?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiburikiddo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm new here, and I'm really confused about uploading an image. I have the link, I copy and paste it into the box that comes up when I click "IMG", and it tells me that it is invalid. Thanks for any help in advance.

06.28.2011, 02:11 PM Jiburikiddo is offline   Profile for Jiburikiddo Add Jiburikiddo to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Which link are you putting in? It might be that you're picking one that already has code tags on it, so by using the IMG function here, you're adding extra tags that don't fit. If you right-click your image you can get the direct link, and then if you paste that into the IMG dialog box, it should work.

06.28.2011, 02:26 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Jiburikiddo
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.28.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiburikiddo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I used Photobucketand it worked. Thanks

06.28.2011, 08:56 PM Jiburikiddo is offline   Profile for Jiburikiddo Add Jiburikiddo to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

and Welcome to the Tavern, jiburikiddo...

now go to the gen discussion area and post an introduction to let people know about you. Doesn't have to be in detail, just say "hello" even.

Again, Welcome!

06.29.2011, 10:30 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
SamSelly
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.06.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SamSelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Being new to this I was facing same problem but after reading your post my doubts are clear now.

Post last edited by SamSelly on 10.01.2012, 03:12 AM.

12.06.2011, 12:18 AM SamSelly is offline   Profile for SamSelly Add SamSelly to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

glad we were able to help, SamSelly...

And WELCOME to the Tavern...

12.07.2011, 10:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks