QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - the answer
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » the answer » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.14.11
  the answerPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ichida911 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, because miku is too futuristic , and i just imagine to combine her with something legend story or whatever , if you watch the ghibly film , you can feel about the 'legends' i tell you earlier, and something feel about 'sadness and loneliness' . Then about miku , her 'futuristic' if can be combine with that 'legend' , maybe it can be another good film.
Ps: afterall , i'm just found the miku's videoclip on youtube , and i'm really want to watch about 'film' about miku,
i'm just found something similar with miku but this one is not miku.
The anime 'black rock shooter'.

05.23.2011, 08:11 AM ichida911 is offline   Profile for ichida911 Add ichida911 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

just for a heads up, you don't have to post a new thread to answer a question in another thread. Just post your answer in the same thread...

05.23.2011, 09:57 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
just for a heads up, you don't have to post a new thread to answer a question in another thread. Just post your answer in the same thread...

I've been waiting for someone to tell him that. I was too afraid to saything for fear of sounding like a jerk.

05.23.2011, 02:59 PM  
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There is no anger or anything like that in my post. I just figured that he didn't know...

05.23.2011, 09:53 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
ichida911
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.14.11
  beg for forgiveness.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ichida911 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry...

05.25.2011, 05:54 AM ichida911 is offline   Profile for ichida911 Add ichida911 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

there is nothing to be forgiven for... you just didn't know

05.25.2011, 07:22 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks