QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - my imagine...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » my imagine... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.14.11
  my imagine...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ichida911 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello,i'm just imagine if ghibly can make film starring Miku Hatsune from Vocaloids with opening music ...: i wanna be your world and the ending music....: last night,good night
that's just my imagine.. Because when i'm listening that music , the songs can make me cry !

Please reply if someone have the same thaught..

05.14.2011, 02:46 AM ichida911 is offline   Profile for ichida911 Add ichida911 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I'm 99% sure Ghibli won't do anything like that, but it'd be cool if there was a Vocaloid movie.

My Anime List

05.14.2011, 07:10 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think Studio Ghibli would make a movie out of a preexisting work, let alone a product. And picturing them doing something as modern and technology-centered as vocaloids is weird.

05.18.2011, 10:23 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
xChri5x
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.04.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xChri5x Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

05.20.2011, 05:01 AM xChri5x is offline   Profile for xChri5x Add xChri5x to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes indeed. Howl's Moving Castle, as well as Tales from Earthsea, Kiki's Delivery Service and The Borrower Arietty are all based on existing works. Even Nausicaa was based on a manga by Miyazaki.

But even so, I agree that this would never happen, and I certainly wouldn't want it to. Ghibli have more integrity than to make a film just to fuel a cash cow.

05.20.2011, 05:26 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't listen to the others. If you want to imagine this that's okay. Why do you want ghibli to make this? Tell us about it

05.20.2011, 05:58 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
ichida911
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.14.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ichida911 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry,please read my reply , 'the answer'.

05.23.2011, 08:21 AM ichida911 is offline   Profile for ichida911 Add ichida911 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
Don't listen to the others. If you want to imagine this that's okay. Why do you want ghibli to make this? Tell us about it

That was rather rude, Cal.

My Anime List

05.23.2011, 07:24 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:

You think what i said was rude? What you said was rude!

05.24.2011, 03:39 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:

You think what i said was rude? What you said was rude!

"Well, I'm 99% sure Ghibli won't do anything like that, but it'd be cool if there was a Vocaloid movie."

I detect no rudeness. You however seem to think it alright to declare everyone else's opinions as rubbish not worth reading.

My Anime List

05.24.2011, 07:01 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks