QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your favorite movie from Ghibli
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Your favorite movie from Ghibli » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
dancer42
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.26.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dancer42 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nausicaa because it was my frist and one of the frist animas for me to see starting a life long love of studio ghibli and anima
thankyou Hayao Miyazaki

07.26.2011, 10:14 PM dancer42 is offline   Profile for dancer42 Add dancer42 to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chihirosama
My favourite is Spirited Away. Nothing quite like this movie in the whole, wide world. The atmosphere...the music.....Pure love!!

Agreed. ^^ It's also my favorite. Everything is just so beautiful and detailed. <3
But the more I watch Howl's Moving Castle, the more I like it, and it's currently competing for first place. Especially since I'm a sucker for happy ends =w=

08.25.2011, 08:43 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's very hard to choose between so many beautiful and especially original films...

But I choose for ''Howl's Moving Castle'', because of the original story, the very interesting characters, the fantasy creatures and beautiful drawings, but mainly because of the love story between the irresistable and sexy, somewhat feminine Howl and the sweet, caring, developing Sophie
Most of all, I can identify with Sophie, it's just the complete package.

And...everytime I watch it (think I watched it for like 10 times now?), I discover or see something new in it.
I just never get tired of HMC!

08.26.2011, 06:17 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mine is Howls moving castle i love the characters the story and the atmosphere. i think it is a totally magical submersive film that should never be forgotten!!!

10.28.2011, 12:20 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks