QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Spirited Away 2 Movie Idea
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Spirited Away 2 Movie Idea Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.21.11
Spirited Away 2 Movie IdeaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TheLP2200 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Man, I love the movie Spirited Away so much that I want a sequel. But there's no sequel but there's a story at this site that makes worth reading, it almost feels as if the movie was already made! If you can open your mind to it, you can see as a great movie IDEA AND GREAT STORY!!! If you guys like it then we should consider that we show it to Hayao Miyazaki and Toshio Suzuki if we can and lets see if they will accept the idea for all Fans of Miyazaki's art, and Spirited Away FANS!!!! LIKE ME!!!! Spirited Away is the best animie movie I have watched in my life and I WANT A SEQUEL TO THE STORY!!!!!!!!! And I've found a good story to read!!!!!!

GO TO THIS SITE!!! This STORY IS AWSOME!!!!!! IT'S WORTH YOUR TIME TO READ!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3261432/1/Sp...he_Spirit_World

If you love spirited away as much as I do, then please reply here or email me: shadowfang1110@yahoo.com

Post last edited by TheLP2200 on 04.25.2011, 05:21 PM.

03.21.2011, 05:38 PM TheLP2200 is offline   Profile for TheLP2200 Add TheLP2200 to your buddy list
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, Though I can't understand it too clearly but it's really fantansic!

It's a good fan fiction
!!!
Thank u

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

05.02.2011, 11:16 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As good as I'm sure that fanfiction is unfortunately none of us on this site have any connection or are able to contact any of the Ghibli staff, so it'll just have to stay an enjoyable story I should think! Also Miyazaki isn't a big fan of sequels anyway. Oh wellll

05.02.2011, 01:15 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks